496

Chapter 90.2 The Adventure In Underground City

It’s too big. No matter from whichever angle they look at it, they can only see an endless flat surface. It’s really difficult to infer the overall shape. So it may be a ball, it may be a bucket, or it may even be a cauldron.

Sang Yuanyuan suddenly found a problem: “Are there any glaciers in the Ji state and the underground of Tiandu?”

You Wuming nodded slightly: “The depth of this place is far beyond imagination.”

Sang Yuanyuan: “…” This fall is really like falling into outer space.

After slightly supplementing a little brain tonic for herself, she just feels frightened from the tips of her hair to the marrow of her very bones.

At the bottom of the center of the continent, there is such a giant black iron object, with a diameter of more than a thousand li and with an unknown height.

“I have a bold idea.” Sang Yuanyuan said, “I’m afraid the Underworld Demon is coming for ‘it’!”

“That’s right.” You Wuming weighed the sword in his hand and said, “If we keep going up, we should be able to reach the mouth of the abyss.”

Sang Yuanyuan nodded silently.

He embraced her with one hand, spread his wings, and leaped upward.

Whenever he fell to exhaustion, he would insert the black sword diagonally into the nearby glacier, then squatted on the blade’s surface like an owl and took a breath.

In some areas where there was no gap between the glacier and the black iron creation, Sang Yuanyuan would throw the Chomper Flower upwards very cooperatively. The Chomper Flower then opens its big mouth and sticks it to the ice like a suction cup. Then bursts of strange crunching and swallowing sounds could be heard, and the thick layer of ice was immediately eaten out into a round passage.

As soon as she withdrew the Chomper Flower with the turn of her hand, You Wuming took her to plunder upwards again.

When he reached a seemingly stable ice platform, Sang Yuanyuan pulled You Wuming: “Wait.”

“Huh?” He closed his wings and stopped at once.

Sang Yuanyuan looked around and found an invisible fault ice cliff.

“Well, this place will do.”

You Wuming: “?”

With a wave of her hand, the giant red fat fellow with a bulging belly appeared one after another on the edge of the cliff. Those five large and thick petals rush towards the ice cliff and vomit there.

The large and small pieces of crushed ice poured down, making You Wuming who watched it twitched the corners of his mouth.

“The ice can’t be digested, so it can only be spit out. So much ice was packed in the flower’s belly and it was so cold that my brain hurts.” Sang Yuanyuan spread out her hands innocently.

You Wuming: “…”

The red fat fellow lined up and emptied the ice in their bellies one by one.

After that, the two continued to move upwards.

The more they go upward, the more scared she becomes.

This black iron creation has no flaws at all. You Wuming deliberately did not go straight, but continued to dive around it with a spiral route. All those lines with obvious artificial traces are connected and without a gap at all, and it is exquisite and dense all over.

“It’s a decorative pattern.” He said calmly.

Sang Yuanyuan took a deep cold breath instead.

“So, the people who built such a huge black iron mountain carved patterns all over the mountain?”

“It may not be human.” There’s a smile hanging on the corners of You Wuming’s lips.

“Yeah.” Sang Yuanyuan sighed, “Perhaps this is a miracle.”

Some ‘patterns’ are so large that their width and shape can no longer be seen by the naked eye.

“Let’s get out of here first.” You Wuming spread his wings and continued to move upwards.

He did not give up exploring and still took the spiral route.

This giant black iron wall looked exactly the same everywhere. Sang Yuanyuan even had an illusion that she is like a small flying insect flying next to a giant cauldron. Maybe in this lifetime, she could only fly to the waist of this giant cauldron.

A life that is very small and without a goal.

Suddenly, there is a flash from the jade token.