547

Chapter 98.6 The Secrets Of The Temple Of Heaven

He rectified his name very seriously: “I’m afraid I can’t stop, so I deliberately tilted it a little bit. I just don’t want to accidentally ruin the clue.”

“Yes, yes, yes!” Sang Yuanyuan nodded perfunctorily.

The two walked to the dark iron secret door. You Wuming squinted and thought for a moment. Instead of drawing his sword, he took out Yun Zhizhuo’s identity token.

He embedded the token in the plum blossom shaped depression on the black iron secret door.

After two breaths’ time, the black iron secret door slowly opened up to the left and right in the shape of eight trigrams.

Sang Yuanyuan looked up and saw a beam of sunlight shining down from nowhere onto the altar in the middle of the dark hall.

This place, is the underground secret hall where Jiang First and Yun Zhizhuo performed their ritual.

Sang Yuanyuan was in a daze for a moment.

This, is the root of her soul going to another world.

Such a mysterious and incredible thing, she and You Wuming actually find the perpetrator by following the vines step by step.

Recalling everything before, it’s like dreaming.

Under the altar, countless people wearing black cloaks and bronze masks turned and stared at the two intruders. Most of them were still sitting softly under the altar, looking as if they had just performed some magic here and were so tired that they couldn’t stand up for a while.

Pairs and pairs of eyes that were looking at You Wuming and Sang Yuanyuan were filled with amazement.

You Wuming suddenly smiled.

“Is there anyone willing to tell me his story before he dies?”

His tone was erratic and his appearance was careless, but the outline gradually ignited a black flame, which burned away the Face Disguising substance and revealed the face of a demon.

He let go of Sang Yuan and walked towards the altar.

Several people in black cloaks jumped out and without saying a word, they attacked You Wuming.

They are all Masters above the fifth layer of Shining Spirit Base.

The Temple of Heaven is really a crouching tiger, hidden dragon.

These people have hidden inner strength and although their moves are ordinary, every time their palm was against You Wuming, there will be black flames surging and spirit essences overflowing. The battle is silent but fierce.

Sang Yuanyuan waved her hand, then the Chomper Flowers blocked the exit and stood beside her fiercely, preventing others from escaping and sneaking attacks on her.

You Wuming’s playing method is not safe at all. Each and every one of his moves is reckless.

Anyway, he knew that Little Mulberry had secretly hid a small faced flower inside his clothes.

Soon, the people who attacked You Wuming were burned to ashes by him one after another.

You Wuming has approached the middle of the crowd.

The rest of the people were as motionless as clay sculptures.

If it were not for the anxiety and panic in many eyes under the mask, Sang Yuanyuan would really think that these bunch of self-proclaimed ‘saint’ fellows were all fearless.

She silently observed these people hiding under the black robe and mask.

Jiang First is slightly fat, crouching, and he can be easily recognized. He is not here at the moment.

Neither she nor You Wuming have seen the Old Emperor Yun, but at a glance, the eyes under these masks don’t have such a deep and forbearing temperament.

So the two important leaders, none of them are at home? What a pity.

You Wuming quickly walked to the side of the altar where the light shone down.

Like a weak pampered noble son, he lazily supported the edge of the altar with his hands, climbed up the half-person high altar and sat dispiritedly there.

Hanging his head, he asked weakly: “Is the altar head not at home?”

Naturally, no one answered.

“The altar head’s assistant is not here too?”

Still no one answered.

He turned his hand and patted his back.

Suddenly, he sighed and turned his head to look.

On the altar, there were a lot of neatly placed broken lenses, forming a square mirror about two chi in length and width, with only a small piece missing in the middle.

He casually pointed his finger, and it pointed to a saint that had quietly taken out a dagger to make a sneak attack on Sang Yuanyuan. Then he turned his head and unhurriedly counted the mirror pieces on the altar: “One, two, three…”

[3] Transmigrating into a Short-lived White Moonlight, had a HE with the VillainOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara