510

Chapter 92.4 About Yun Zhizhuo

Sang Yuanyuan has no intersection with Yun state. The butterfly effect brought by her 'resurrection' should not affect Yun state.

However, such a scene has no beginning nor end and there isn't any notable feature too, really making one a little difficult to explain.

Buddhist temples, Altars, Ancestral temples and Taoist temples all have such halls.

"Am I wearing official clothes?" Yun Xuzhou asked.

"No." Sang Yuanyuan said, "You are formally dressed, but they are all casual clothes."

"Then it's not a sacrificing ceremony."

After a moment of silence, Yun Xuzhou suddenly hissed and raised her eyes: "Mulberry! You mean, this maniac who insulted my royal family actually mixed by my side and I even know nothing about it at all!"

Sang Yuanyuan: "..." This reflection arc is too long.

"This Yun Zhizhuo, he is really not that simple..." Yun Xuzhou knocked on the table. "It seems that it's not as simple as cursing and insulting only. He and the power behind him want to subvert my Yun clan. Hey, this is really interesting, really interesting! It's clear that they are doing all kinds of evil tricks in the back but they are acting like some kind of righteous teacher, wanting to convict my clan as if we are some kind of traitor!"

"Why? Do you look down on the villain's conviction?" Sang Yuanyuan laughed.

"Pfftt!" Yun Xuzhou was so messed up by her, and her mood was completely relaxed now. She said annoyedly: "You can still laugh! If it was really like what you said just now, then, how terrible is it for this person to be able to mix with my Yun clan's descendants! If he brings an explosive, he will really blow me off guard. Tsk... My blood even freezes! Come, draw me the hall you see!"

Then there's a swishing sound as Yun Xuzhou threw the brush and paper in front of Sang Yuanyuan.

Sang Yuanyuan: "..."

Drawing. This thing is a little difficult for her.

She picks up the brush, recalls the scene in her mind, and carefully draws the hall in detail bit by bit.

Halfway through the drawing, a personal guard suddenly rushed in without reporting first.

Yun Xuzhou frowned and with a swish sound, she was already shielding Sang Yuanyuan's half drawn 'crime scene'.

The personal guard arched his hands and said in an urgent voice: "Regent Ruler, something big happened. The Lord, he is attacked by the poison again. His condition is very critical now!"

"What?!" Yun Xuzhou stood up abruptly.

This personal guard is the person she sent to 'take care' of Yun Xuyang personally.

At that time, Yun Xuyang sheltered and connived a murderer who tortured and killed a girl, just to satisfy his own abnormal voyeuristic psychology. After the incident, Yun Xuzhou put him in prison and sent the most capable personal guard to keep an eye at him.

A few days ago, You Wuming sent the antidote for the spiritual poison. Yun Xuzhou let Yun Xuyang take it and he vomited a lot of poisonous blood. His condition since then was already close to cured.

Yun Xuzhou had planned to ask You Wuming to make more antidotes and prepare for a large-scale treatment of the Yun clan's royal family. Unexpectedly, the personal guard brought such thunderbolt-like news.

"Yun Xuyang?" Sang Yuanyuan asked.

Yun Xuzhou nodded anxiously and her eyes turned red: "Let's go see him now!"

The three hurried to the prison where Yun Xuyang was detained.

Yun Xuyang's treatment is no better than that of other prisoners. Except for solitary confinement, the bed and food they gave him are equally the same as other prisoners.

At this moment, the imperial physician had rushed over to the prison and was checking Yun Xuyang's condition.

He was lying on a wooden bed covered with straw. His face was pale, his eyes were sunken and his lips were colorless.

Mouthful after mouthful of blood gushed out of his mouth.

When the imperial physician saw Yun Xuzhou, he hurriedly stepped forward: "Regent Ruler! This is the spiritual poison's outbreak and it suddenly attacked the heart! This old servant does not know the cause and dares not rush to use the medicine!"

"Didn't you say before that the poisonous blood in his body had been basically eliminated?" Yun Xuzhou's voice was calm, but her hands hidden in her sleeves were clenched into a fist.

The imperial physician with white hair and gray beard immediately knelt on the ground: "This old servant is incompetent! This old servant is unworthy of the Regent Ruler's trust!"

"Calm down. Let me have a look first." Sang Yuanyuan asked calmly, "Imperial Physician, have you brought the medicine?"

"Yes." The imperial physician took out the medicine box he was carrying.

After receiving it, Sang Yuanyuan handed it to You Wuming.

Let him check if the medicine has been tampered with.

She and You Wuming have already had a full tacit understanding since long ago, and they could understand each other's meaning with just a single look. You Wuming took the medicine and refined it directly.