433

Chapter 79.6 The King of Flapping Moth

Several places were already crumbling, but fortunately, there was You Wuming in the west and Huangfu Jun in the east. The two great armies swept through and resolved the danger of the inner Great Wall.

However, the situation is not optimistic.

Qin state has an absolute advantage in superior equipment. Not only the spiritual armor, but also all kinds of equipment to defend the city are made from spiritual iron ore. They are all top-grade and their power is different from the ordinary one. Coupled with the help of two powerhouses, Huangfu Jun and You Wuming, it makes the Great Wall imperishable.

It’s hard to say about other places.

For those states where the underworld demon’s attacks were originally not violent nor offensive and states with a low strength, facing such a wave of roaring underworld demons, they basically can only lie down and wait for their death.

“We have to go.” You Wuming squinted his eyes and looked at the front, then turned his head to the General of the Dong state army who followed behind him. “Go back and tell King Dong that You Wuming is about to get married and will send him an invitation letter. He doesn’t have to come but the courtesy gift must be thick.”

When the General of Dong state looked up and saw that they were already approaching the junction of Qin and Zhang, he knew in his heart that it was time to go back and report the completion of his task.

“King You, take care!”

You Wuming leisurely took up the reins and swept the whole space under the Great Wall with his black sword into an open empty space, which can be considered as a farewell.

The Dong state army turned around together.

The black hooves of the cloud beast wrapped in the spiritual armor made a thunderous rumbling sound. Duan Ming turned away its big head and gave You Wuming a very sad look——it hasn’t been equipped yet until now!

The puppet hung on its neck and dangled its small wooden legs. When the Dong state people are gone, it can come out to plunder and kill those underworld demons again. It doesn’t know how dangerous the underworld demons are to the human race. It only knows that these one eyed monsters are fun to kill, and the owner also happily let it kill them.

Looking at the cheerful puppet, Duan Ming gradually got a bold idea…

“Ouwu?”

You Wuming stared at the neat back of the Dong state army, looked in a trance for a moment then smiled briefly and went straight to the west.

“There may not be any traces left under the Snow Mist Valley. Even if there is, Yun Xuzhou should be able to solve it.” He said slowly, “What we should guard against now is Huang Fujun’s meeting with Jiang Yanji.”

Sang Yuanyuan nodded her head.

That’s right. Although the appearance of Huangfu Du’s jade ring under the Snow Mist Valley was enough to arouse Huangfu Jun’s suspicion, it was not conclusive evidence——Maybe he threw it at an earlier time by himself, or Jiang Jinzhen deliberately threw it along the way.

As long as they can’t find more clues under the Snow Mist Valley, this matter will just be left unsettled.

Today, Huangfu Jun exposed his great secret of being able to sense the blood flow of others, which made You Wuming and Sang Yuanyuan realize that there was such a terrible flaw in the whole situation——As long as Huangfu Jun and Jiang Yanji met, once he asked, he will know that Huangfu Du’s death had nothing to do with Jiang Yanji.

That was a close one!

Fortunately, what a luck! It’s still not too late to know Huangfu Jun’s secret now!

“There is one more thing…” You Wuming casually said, “Little Mulberry, do you know what makes the underworld demons get here?”

Sang Yuanyuan was stunned at first and immediately responded: “Could it be that Han Shaoling and Meng Wuyou, these two people, are experiencing a life and death crisis that is more serious than a few days ago?!”

Three falling thunder saved Han Shaoling’s life, which had triggered the ‘Tidal Bore’ throughout the entire Cloud Realm. Then, this monstrous tsunami in front of them…

Forgive her for her incompetence. She really can’t guess what great deadly thing the man and woman are doing right now?

Sang Yuanyuan calmed down: “When we see them again next time, while he is still ill, let’s kill him! Even if a big disaster really appeared, it is better than the frequent tossing and turning of these two! At the worst, if we remove these two scourges in one fell swoop, we will only be starting from the zero again, rebuilding the ruins! “

You Wuming was full of horror: “Little Sangguo, I have really belittled you——You, are the real Great Demon King that exterminate the world!”

Sang Yuanyuan raised her head and waved her small hand: “Let’s go!”