529

Chapter 95.6 The Colorful Mary Sue

At the same time when their vision becomes dark, countless sharp arrows hit the petals of the Chomper Flower, which fall one after another.

Before they had the time to say anything, the jade token in Yun Xuzhou’s hand flashed and a hurried voice came out——

“Report! The fifty thousand troops of North Battalion Guards have crossed Fengling city and are about to arrive at the royal city!”

This is really trouble from both internal and external!

Yun Xuzhou crushed the jade token and narrowed her eyes slightly.

“It will take three shichen for the fastest reinforcements to arrive.” She said, “Three shichen is enough for me to dig out all their retreats and bury the explosive, wipe them out completely! However, Mulberry, the Capital of Yun state has only twenty thousand defenders, and we may not be able to keep them for three shichen. You and You Wuming better mix with the people and get out of here as soon as possible. There’s no need to take risks.”

Sang Yuanyuan looked up and saw that Yun Xuzhou looked firm and had put her own life and death aside.

“Don’t worry.” Sang Yuanyuan said, “I still have to see the strength of the legendary Four Battalion Guards of Tiandu. After all, I have to fight them sooner or later. It’s really worth taking such a little risk to obtain precious and accurate first-hand information.”

Yun Xuzhou: “…” The persuasion that she had prepared can’t be used at all in the end.

She rubbed the center between her eyebrows.

Just as she was about to speak, she suddenly heard an earth shaking noise coming from the west.

The ground under their feet was shaking.

Yun Xuzhou’s face changed drastically: “Not good! There are still traitors inside! This move, I am afraid it’s……”

The jade tokens flickered and urgent reports kept pouring in.

The west gate of the royal city was blown down!

Without the defense of the city gate, how can they resist the fearless charge of heavy cavalry?

“A thief from within is hard to guard against…” Yun Xuzhou panted heavily, pulled out the sword around her waist and waved it heavily, “Mulberry, I have to go to the battle in person!”

“Alright.”

Sang Yuanyuan put away the flower with a turn of her hand, then threw another one out, pulled up Yun Xuzhou, jumped onto the petals, and slipped down the steps.

Yun Xuzhou: “…”

It was originally a very serious and sad scene, but after riding this red fat fellow, the atmosphere suddenly became not serious at all.

It’s too hard.

Yun Xuzhou pointed at the road helplessly, and the red fat fellow passed through the road full of tense and busy soldiers, and they soon arrived at the bombed city gate.

The traitor has been captured. It is a whole battalion of more than four hundred people who are usually responsible for the defense of the city wall.

The city gate is being repaired urgently, but it is obviously already too late.

Yun Xuzhou’s face was expressionless: “Cut off their head.”

Then she led Sang Yuanyuan onto the top of the wall.

He can directly control nearly three-tenth of the manpower.” She said, “It is more than what I expected.”

Sang Yuanyuan put her hand on her shoulder and patted: “Don’t worry, you’ve done well enough.”

“I know.” A bitter smile appeared on the corner of Yun Xuzhou’s lips.

After all, she was just a Regent Ruler. It is perfectly justifiable for the Old Ancestor to take care of this state for it’s Lord.

The two looked into the distance together.

The North Battalion Guards, wearing blood-red armor, have appeared in their field of vision.

On the ice field, an entire spread of blood-red blot out the sky and cover up the earth, like an irresistible fire from the sky, is about to sweep through this small city of ice and snow.

The rumbling sound of war hoofs made the thirty zhang wall tremble faintly.

On the wall, the crossbow team is already in place, waiting for the North Battalion Guards to enter the firing range.

However, this Emperor’s elite troops are very well equipped and have a high and deep cultivation base. Crossbows and arrows may not have much effect on them.

Yun Xuzhou looked at the shield array that formed a defensive formation behind the city gate, and quietly sighed.

Can’t be stopped.

It can only be delayed with their life!