449

Chapter 82.4 This Question Is Out Of The Scope

They were the underworld demons killed by Meng Wuyou, using the power of the thunder.

Therefore, the light emitted by this broken mirror is the light from the thunder, which belongs to the power of the ‘Way of Heaven’.

Sang Yuanyuan narrowed her eyes and thought for a moment. She had a bold guess in her mind——It should be that the ‘Way of Heaven’ poured thunder into this broken mirror for Meng Wuyou to use, which triggered the wave of underworld demons. Giving the power of ‘God’ directly to the world, this is far too outrageous than the thunder falling from the sky!

Does this mean that the so-called ‘Way of Heaven’ has reached the limit of its intervention in this world affairs?

“Beware of the mirror in her hand.” Sang Yuanyuan reminded.

You Wuming chuckled. As soon as the black sword was raised, the thunder flame burst out. It crisply and sharply slashed an arc of light and cut straight towards Han Shaoling!

Meng Wuyou falls to Han Shaoling ‘s side in a panic and raises the mirror with light to block it.

In an instant, the thunder was so dazzling and the cave about one zhang high shook violently. The falling rocks and debris fell on their shoulders.

Meng Wuyou was so anxious that she held the mirror in one hand and shook Han Shaoling desperately in the other: “Wake up! Quickly wake up!”

Han Shaoling woke up faintly. One was because of the tremor and another was because of being shaken.

He got up with difficulty and protected Meng Wuyou with one arm. He tried hard to focus his eyes, then looked at You Wuming in disbelief.

You Wuming has never given the enemy time to react. Just now he keeps testing it out and now he has already discovered the depth of that colorful halo.

She saw him holding the handle of the sword with both hands, raising the sword and cutting it down again!

This time, the blade of the black sword was covered with bluish white thunder flame! He didn’t use the tail of the flame to touch the mirror with light on Meng Wuyou’s hand, but with the blade. Its body, which was like a mountain, was slamming down straight towards the two people.

“Boom——”

The blade burning with thunder flame slashed straight above the colorful halo!

There was a buzzing sound that made people’s teeth feel sore and their ears tingled. Then You Wuming spurted blood and his body flew upside down. He thrust the black sword into the ground with a turn of his hand then held the sword with one hand to stabilize his body.

Han Shaoling and Meng Wuyou straightly flew out upside down like two fallen leaves in a violent wind and fell to the place where it was not illuminated by Sang Yuanyuan’s big faced flower.

The poor Han Shaoling, who just woke up and didn’t even know what had happened, only had the time to hold Meng Wuyou with one arm.

“Ding——Ding——Ding——”

The broken mirror flew out and fell aside.

The so-called ‘Way of Heaven’ really couldn’t make any movement any more!

Sang Yuanyuan hurried forward to hold You Wuming.

The corners of his lips were still bleeding and his complexion was as white as a ghost, but his pair of dark eyes were shining so brightly.

He laughed fiercely before raising his sleeves at will to wipe the blood stains on his lips, then picked up his sword and strode forward.

His voice echoed gloomily in this small cave: “Without the protective talisman, let’s see how you can protect your life.”

Before the voice even fell, You Wuming and Sang Yuanyuan were both startled and found that something wasn’t quite right. When they entered the cave just now, they only heard a faint rumbling sound, but at this moment, the rumbling sound rang through their ears very clearly.

The big faced flower shoots its light forward.

The stone wall ten zhang away was very thin. Han Shaoling and Meng Wuyou, who flew away upside down, broke a big hole in it. The two of them had fallen to the other side of the hole.

You Wuming and Sang Yuanyuan looked at each other, and then he raised his hand to send out a thunder flame to completely break the stone wall.

The louder rumbling sound came along with the water vapor that rushed towards their face!

The two hurriedly stepped forward to take a look, and didn’t know what to say for a while.

Behind the thin stone wall is a bottomless cliff. A little lower at the foot, an underground waterfall about two zhang wide gushes out from another grotto. The waterfall fell straight down and into the underground river below.

The dark underground river, accompanied by the rumbling sound of the huge current, churns and flows southward. The river is full of underworld demons that were being washed up and down by the current like a gourd ladle floating in the river.

The shadow of the two people has disappeared.