497

Chapter 90.3 The Adventure In Underground City

“Lord!” A Gu’s voice came out, “Huangfu Xiong deployed eight hundred thousand troops, crossed the two states of Tu and Jin, and forcibly broke into Qin state’s boundary. He said he wanted to avenge those who had been captured and also recover the Ji state for King Ji! The war challenge letter has been sent to me. Lord, how to deal with it?”

Sang Yuanyuan only felt a trance, as if being pulled back from the sky to the world again.

“Then give the Ji state to him.” You Wuming’s voice was calm.

But A Gu was still a bit worried: “Didn’t Lord succeed in provoking Huangfu Xiong to fight against Tiandu? At this time, how could he hit us instead! Is he crazy?!”

“It’s fine. Just don’t accept the war challenge letter.” You Wuming replied lightly.

A Gu was still anxious: “Then, what if he still wants to fight us?”

You Wuming said: “Then you just sit and wait for death.”

A Gu: “…”

You Wuming sighed: “Eat more good food.”

A Gu: “…”

The jade token then broke to pieces.

You Wuming muttered helplessly: “Little Mulberry, they say that people who stay near vermilion get stained red, and people who stay near ink get stained black. A Gu has been with me for so long, why hasn’t he become smarter, even if it was just a little bit? Huangfu Xiong said he wanted to fight me, and he really just believed it?”

“He has a straight mind.” Sang Yuanyuan said, “This kind of person lives the simplest.”

You Wuming squinted his eyes and said: “Huangfu Xiong was originally such a person but now he already knows how to cheat too.”

“It is precisely because he was originally that kind of person. That’s why others would not suspect him at all and ended up unprepared against him.” Sang Yuanyuan was quite emotional in her heart.

Huangfu Xiong transferred these eight hundred thousand troops, of course it was to attack Jiang Yanji.

He was misled by Huangfu Jun’s last words, which was designed by You Wuming, and already hated Jiang Yanji to the extreme.

At that time, just by listening to Huangfu Xiong’s voice, they knew that he had vomited blood. She was also curious about how he later suppressed his temper, pretending to be stupid, faking and probing things out, and then dispatch the troops to head towards Ji state.

Of course he knew it himself that he was not the kind of person who was good at strategy. If he went to probe around Jiang Yanji, he would make mistakes easily and blow his own cover. So he simply gathered a large army and set out in the direction of Ji state under the pretext of attacking the Capital of Ji state——It only takes half a day to swing an army from the Capital of Ji state to directly attack Tiandu!

This can also be counted as a conspiracy.

If Jiang Yanji really thinks that Huangfu Xiong is going to fight You Wuming, then Huangfu Xiong will kill her off guard. If Jiang Yanji was prepared, Huangfu Xiong will still wave the eight hundred thousand lions and fight her head-on!

Speaking of it, Jiang Yanji was actually the one who was kept in the dark from beginning to end in this entire incident.

To this day, perhaps she still doesn’t know that her son Huangfu Du is dead, and it was still ‘herself who killed him’. What she also doesn’t know is that a few days ago, her concubine Huangfu Jun had already ‘died in her hands’.

Her asking Huangfu Xiong about Jiang Thirteenth’s bow already proved that she has no doubt about Dong state at all——But in case if Jiang Yanji finds that Dong state was not loyal to her, with her sinister and cunning nature, she will definitely not touch Huangfu Xiong’s head directly at this moment.

When Huangfu Xiong already set his soldiers at the foot of the city and announced her guilt of killing Huangfu Jun and Huangfu Du, Jiang Yanji will only feel that it was the biggest joke in the world. It was impossible for her to think about whether there was any misunderstanding in this and she will only be extremely angry, which will only tie up the original mess of misunderstanding into a dead knot.

There is only one solution to solve the dead knot, and that is a war.

“Huangfu Xiong will die.” You Wuming suddenly said in a faint voice while flying by.

Sang Yuanyuan thought for a moment and nodded.

When Jiang Yanji discovers that Huangfu Xiong is really crazy and wants to battle to the death with her, she will definitely find a way to kill him and stabilize the situation.