521

Chapter 94.4 Important Secrets

Originally, he was a bit disgusted with Yun Xuzhou--With the presence of an outsider, Little Mulberry wouldn't show that soft and dependent appearance, which made him very unhappy. But at this moment he found her appearance that looked a little cocky and proud was also very pleasant.

Like a confident snow squirrel. Usually, it's round and soft. When necessary, it will show its claws. A little bit fierce.

Just as You Wuming was looking at Sang Yuanyuan in a daze, the tunnel in front of him suddenly shook heavily, and bursts of dense and terrible tremors came from under his feet.

You Wuming squinted his eyes and his voice was hoarse and anxious: "Little Mulberry!"

He swept down in an instant.

Sang Yuanyuan turned her head to look back: "Is there an earthquake?"

You Wuming came forward to hold her, turned his head to Yun Xuzhou and said: "You go up and gather your subordinates in case of accidents."

The ground under them shook again and the frozen soil rustled and fell from the top of the tunnel. The rumbling and neighing sound echoed in their ears.

"Alright!" Yun Xuzhou said, "You two also be careful!"

She has never been a muddle headed person. Before her voice fell, she already swept out of the tunnel and left with a big stride.

Sang Yuanyuan looked at the hand that You Wuming retracted back into his sleeve, then raised her eyes to look at him: "If she insists on not leaving, are you going to throw her out?"

"Little Mulberry! You are really the worm in my belly!"

Sang Yuanyuan chuckled and said in a pinched voice: "The Regent Ruler is not the kind of hypocritical person who will say 'I don't want to, I don't want to, I won't leave, I won't leave, I want to accompany you'."

Smart people know how to judge the situation and know whether they are helping or dragging others.

You Wuming raised his eyebrows: "You still have the mood to make a joke. It seems that Little Mulberry has already judged the situation in front of us."

"That's right." She wrapped his waist with a turn of her hand. "If I am not guessing it wrong, there must be a big fellow moving below here!"

Before the voice fell, she saw the dark tunnel in front of them twisted and deformed at a fast speed!

The ground under their feet is also suddenly raised high!

Sang Yuanyuan threw a Chomper Flower upwards. Immediately, the two of them were pushed upward by a huge force and hit the thick fleshy petals.

You Wuming ignited the black flame on his body and burned the hard frozen soil that hit them from all directions into flying ash.

At the next moment, their bodies rise from the ground and the sense of weightlessness suddenly spreads!

Sang Yuanyuan unconsciously bends her knees slightly, resisting the soreness in her chest.

In an instant, the Chomper Flower propped above their heads broke through the beam and roof, and the sawdust, bricks and tiles splashed around. At the next moment, the entire courtyard below their feet exploded. The courtyard walls burst in all directions instantly and then fell to the surrounding area.

In the blink of an eye, Sang Yuanyuan and You Wuming have been sent into the air by the force!

Layers of frozen soil under the ground gradually turn over like the flower blooming. The white colored ice and snow were mixed with the black frozen soil, like a torn apart black and white ink painting.

Such a large ancestral temple is like a sandy hut built on the mud. Like a spring bamboo shoot that broke through the ground collapsing and falling to pieces.

You Wuming embraced Sang Yuanyuan with one hand and his other arm steadily stretched out to his side. The wings of light spread out behind him and his expression looked calm and a little careless.

In just the time needed for one to take a breath, the two of them at the center of the accident have been brought into the air by twenty zhang high.

The frozen soil layer under their feet rustled down and it gradually revealed a huge transparent outline.

It is a Giant Ice Tortoise with spikes all over its body!

Its tortoise shell has not been completely unearthed, and the whole ancestral temple has been turned over into something beyond recognition.

Sang Yuanyuan and You Wuming stood on its head.

Countless figures flew across the ruins.

Sang Yuanyuan raised her eyes and saw that Yun Xuzhou had been surrounded by a group of guards and hid outside the broken soil.

Countless arrows were fired at this Ice Tortoise but they only saw bursts of colorful lights appear on its body, stopping all the attacks and making it unharmed.