476

Chapter 87.1 There Will Always Be A Way Out

You Wuming and Sang Bujin, one of them is cleaning up the southern border of Bai state and the other is cleaning up the northern border of Bai state. They finally meet in the Royal City of Bai state.

Sang Yuanyuan suddenly remembered that she had forgotten to ask You Wuming——Through who did he actually see the Temple of Heaven’s conspiracy to support Han and Meng?

Just as she was about to ask him, she suddenly saw a line of sedan chairs hurrying out of the Royal City to greet them.

The two plump and white Bai sisters stepped down from the sedan chair, moved to Sang Bujin and You Wuming’s side daintily and curtsied like beautiful flowers that were reflected in the water[1].

“Many thanks to King You and Crown Prince Sang for the help. Royal Father already set up a banquet in the palace. Please join in and have a drink there.” The voice was tender and trembling, making people’s scalp numb.

As soon as the beautiful eyes were raised, one stared at Sang Bujin and the other stared at You Wuming. The glistening light of waves in their eyes even reflected the figure of the person before them but the rim of the eyes were slightly red, really beautiful and adorable.

As soon as Sang Bujin cupped his hands and saluted, the older Princess Bai went straight forward and took his arm, pressed her body forward, stuck herself on him, and hugged his arms tightly in front of her body.

If he wants to pull his arm away, he will inevitably rub over the turbulent waves[2].

The blue veins on Sang Bujin’s forehead couldn’t help jumping, and his whole person was as stiff as a piece of wood.

Which play is this? How about the reserved pride of the royal family?

It really can’t be blamed on his carelessness, because since ancient times, one has never seen any of the king’s daughter who would take the initiative to stick to a man——Like Qin Wushuang’s behavior of offering Golden Shell to stick herself to Han Shaoling by subsidizing him, it even will be ridiculed for many years, not to mention directly sticking with her body just like now.

When Sang Bujin shifted back to a man’s appearance, he had a bashful and shy temperament. Facing the older Princess Bai’s attack, he was stunned for a moment and didn’t know how to react.

You Wuming narrowed his eyes and looked alert. When the younger Princess Bai came up, he responded so exceptionally quickly by dodging backward, making her fished up an empty air.

Fortunately there’s a lesson from this previous failure, Sang Bujin!

The younger Princess Bai, whose first attack failed, stepped forward quickly. She still wanted to try grabbing You Wuming’s hand, acting eagerly like a hungry wolf pouncing on her food.

You Wuming lifted his eyes and lightly floated his body to the other side of Duan Ming by supporting one of his hands on Duan Ming’s back, avoiding this tender claw.

He looked at the poor Sang Bujin again and saw that the older Princess Bai who succeeded in one blow, immediately consolidated the war results by pressing her whole soft body against him. Being pasted by the plump older Princess Bai like this, Sang Bujin’s slender body immediately looked like a small mass of thin pork belly wrapped in large white fat.

Sang Yuanyuan: “…”

Poor Sang Bujin has been pressed into a state where his claws are completely numbed, not knowing what to do anymore.

Seeing that her sister had successfully won over Sang Bujin, the younger Princess Bai was anxious. She hurriedly walked around behind Duan Ming, still trying to pull You Wuming.

Duan Ming tossed its big furry head and let out a long and loud fart at the younger Princess Bai without any mercy.

The younger Princess Bai whose hair was messed up by the fart wind: “…”

You Wuming’s face was full of disgust. He bent a finger and lightly tapped it twice on his nose: “If you dare to bring the stench to me, you are dead.”

The younger Princess Bai’s eyes were even more red and it looked like she was about to cry.

Sang Yuanyuan slowly narrowed her eyes and looked at the two women again carefully.

At Han Shaoling’s birthday banquet, she and these two women can also be considered to have a little bit of ‘friendship’. The two were mean, broken mouthed, brainless and very arrogant. They fell in love with Han Shaoling and wanted to be his concubine so badly. They also secretly discussed giving him medicine and delivering themself to his door afterwards. But even so, on the surface, the two women did not show even the tiniest appearance of pasting themself to him, and their manners were all fully downright.

Their behavior today is really abnormal.

If there’s abnormality, there must be something.

If they say it was because Bai state was greatly frightened by the underworld demon and couldn’t wait to find a backer, it would not be totally unreasonable, but even so, it shouldn’t be the two of them who went forward to pasted themself like this.

This is just like, being coerced.

She casted a faint look at You Wuming silently and calmly.

[1] beautiful flowers that were reflected in the water: like a demure woman.

[2] turbulent waves: it is often used incorrectly to describe a woman’s breasts.