538

Chapter 97.3 The Extraordinary Power Of Resonance

A team of guard smashed through the ruins for a long time and they finally dug out an unusually wide underground space, with a huge anvil on each of the four corners, wrapped in broken black iron chains——Which was burned by the black flame after You Wuming controlled the Giant Ice Turtle just now.

There was a hidden door on the wall, but now all the walls have collapsed, leaving only one door standing alone.

Behind the door is another tunnel leading to the unknown underground.

Snow and frozen soil have poured into it.

The leader of the guards trotted to Yun Xuzhou and stood there while cupping his hands and bowed: “Regent Ruler, shall we dig it?”

Yun Xuzhou looked at Sang Yuanyuan.

“I am afraid there will be danger below. Let me do it.” Sang Yuanyuan summoned a Chomper Flower out and it just digs downwards while making the crunching sound.

This Chomper Flower looks very unhappy——God knows how a fat red fellow with no facial features and only five thick petals expresses the meaning of ‘unhappy’!

In short, let it eat soil, it is very, very unhappy.

Soon, the area in front of their eyes suddenly became empty, and the scattered snow and frozen soil were eaten up.

“Let’s go.”

Sang Yuanyuan was about to move her body when she was suddenly stopped by Sang Bujin.

“With Big Brother here, can I still let my Little Sister take the lead?” He said so with a bold and straightforward appearance.

Sang Yuanyuan smiled secretly and glanced at Yun Xuzhou. She saw a faint blush on her slightly round white face, and her eyes were shining slightly.

Sang Bujin patted Yun Xuzhou’s arm carelessly: “Just follow behind me! Don’t be afraid, I can protect you!”

Sang Yuanyuan rubbed his eyebrows.

Really, male animals are like proud peacocks in front of their favorite females.

You Wuming rarely didn’t make a ridiculing sound, and only put on a look of contempt before slowly walking into the tunnel.

The tunnel is not long and it already came to the head within a few steps only. Underneath is a secret room made of black iron. In the center of the secret room, there is a half-person-high black iron cauldron which stands upside down. The style is simple, with three cauldron legs facing the sky, and the cauldron mouth is buckled on the ground. What’s hidden inside it is unknown.

Sang Bujin is full of vigilance: “Beware of poisons!”

Sang Yuanyuan summoned a small faced flower and plunged the thin spiritual vine into the gap between the cauldron mouth below and the ground.

After looking around, she found that there was nothing below the cauldron, just an unremarkable large black iron cauldron buckled upside down on the ground.

“There is nothing in it.” She shook her head in disappointment.

While she secretly thought to herself: When this place hadn’t been destroyed, it was guarded by the Giant Ice Tortoise by lying on the top of the black iron secret room, so there should be a secret hidden beneath it, right? This secret room looks really ordinary and it doesn’t look like it needs to be guarded. Is it possible that the secret inside had been taken away?

Yun Xuzhou asked one step ahead of her: “Someone was faster than us and got the thing here?!”

It’s really too ordinary here and it doesn’t look like there is any secret at all.

Sang Bujin stepped forward and immediately wanted to lift up the black iron cauldron to have a look——The thing that can be called a ‘thing’ in this entire secret room is really only this one.

The cold wind blew as You Wuming’s figure flashed and stopped him.

“Don’t move.” His expression was a little mysterious as he put up his finger against his lips, “Shh…”

Suddenly, even the sound of breathing can be heard in this secret room.

After a long time, the other three looked at each other and didn’t understand the meaning of his action.

You Wuming put his palm behind his ear to listen for a moment and said: “The sound of resonance.”

Sang Yuanyuan, Sang Bujin, Yun Xuzhou: “?”

You Wuming listened for a long time, and finally exhausted his own patience. His beautiful eyebrows were twisted, and a clear irritability floated in his dark eyes.

He really has no good temper.

A pair of eyes stared gloomily at the black iron cauldron that was placed upside-down in the center of the secret room.

After a long time passed again, he paced two steps impatiently before finally standing still and staring more closely with his pair of eyes. His eyes flashed wildly, and green veins even burst out of his forehead.

Bloodshot gradually appeared in his eyes.