447

Chapter 82.2 This Question Is Out Of The Scope

Tsk, throwing a temper by jumping into the abyss. What is she playing again?

“He’s all right.” Sang Yuanyuan replied perfunctorily. “You just have to keep this place safe and your merits will be awarded afterwards.”

“But… Alas!” Gu Chuanfeng closed his eyes.

As Han Shaoling’s confidant, Gu Chuanfeng naturally knows that Meng Wuyou was an extraordinary woman. She always has strange luck. The Lord should be able to survive from a desperate situation with her. Just, why is it not so reassuring?

“Mark the falling position for me! I need it.” Sang Yuanyuan said.

Gu Chuanfeng asked someone to take a sheepskin map and circle the approximate falling position to her.

Sang Yuanyuan took the map and walked straight ahead.

She secretly thought to herself——With the help of ‘Heaven’, Han Shaoling was probably still alive. He was alive, but didn’t contact his subordinates with the jade token. Afraid he was seriously injured and unconscious. In other words, Han Shaoling and Meng Wuyou should be at the mouth of the abyss. It is Meng Wuyou who is using the power of ‘Heaven’ to protect her and Han Shaoling’s lives, which triggered a terrible wave of underworld demons.

Sang Yuanyuan slid all the way to a distance of one li away.

To the place she agreed with You Wuming.

This place has just been cleaned up by the joint forces of Han and Zhang. The underworld demons can’t gather together for the while. They only slowly churn in the buffer plain and rush blindly towards the wall.

In order not to be noticeable, You Wuming deliberately converged a lot and only shuttled between the corpse mountains close to the root of the wall.

Sang Yuanyuan probed her head out of the rampart and saw him.

She summoned a small faced flower the size of a palm and threw it at him.

The little faced flower somersaulted several times in the air and just like a ball made of strips of silk, it fell straight into the arms of You Wuming. When he looked up, he saw her falling straight down the wall with both of her arms open like a light, thin and ethereal bird.

He swept into the air and took her into his arms.

The falling wind blew up her long hair and blurred his whole head and face.

You Wuming: “…”

He has clearly found a fairy-like wife, but why does he always feel very grounded when he is with her?

When they fell on Duan Ming’s back, Sang Yuanyuan calmly put away all of her hair, and then said: “Han Shaoling fell into the abyss to save Meng Wuyou. Well, the approximate position is here.”

She spread out the sheepskin map, and gestured to him by tapping on the circle.

You Wuming turned his head to look at the overwhelming underworld demons out there and pondered slightly.

The sooner this matter is solved, the better.

You Wuming pulled the reins, Duan Ming turned around and went straight to the abyss.

Sang Yuanyuan has been very curious since last time. How did You Wuming know that there was a hole in the abyss wall about one zhang wide below the cliff?

This time, she deliberately focused her mind and saw him squint slightly, carefully examining the movements of the underworld demons rushing up from the abyss.

Soon, she discovered the problem——When the underworld demon passes through the hole in the abyss, it will first rush into the hole in the abyss and dive inland from under the ground. In this way, there will be a gap in the evenly surging underworld demon army, which will be filled by the underworld demons on the left and right sides.

You Wuming judged the specific location of the mouth of the abyss by observing the momentum of this underworld demon’s confluence.

Sure enough, he is really rich in experiences.

You Wuming soon locked the place where Han Shaoling and Meng Wuyou had fallen.

He patted Duan Ming’s big head: “Two zhang, jump.”

Duan Ming jumped down in an instant, skillfully whirling and kicking in the air, borrowing the strength from the kick before leaping towards the hole in the abyss wall.

The bluish white thunder flared over half of the cliff.

Amidst the flying black dust and debris, Sang Yuanyuan could clearly see the five-finger scratches on the cliff.

Sure enough, it’s really here!

When they fell deeply into the abyss, she couldn’t help quietly leaning over to his ear and asked: “Han Shaoling has lost one arm. How did he grasp Meng Wuyou while also grasping this rock wall at the same time?”

“Legs.” You Wuming smirked.

Sang Yuanyuan played some scenes in her brain for a while: “….”