464

Chapter 84.6 Indulge You Too Much

She watched this agile figure quietly spread his wings in the dark night and then silently sliding down.

She really loves this man so much.

When it is time to protect her, he can make every strand of her hair feel safe endlessly, but when it’s time to let go, he won’t be muddled at all. He will only give her enough opportunities and space to be alone and develop her own ability.

He believed in her and entrusted her with an important task.

When her thought turned, You Wuming had quietly landed on the wall of the fortress.

The underworld demons on the wall had already been cleaned up long ago. He turned his hand and drew the saber out without releasing spirit essence on it. She saw the ghostly figure shuttle extremely smoothly and easily among a group of Tiandu soldiers that were evacuating. Everywhere he passed, bursts of blood poured silently into the night, adding a touch of thick and heavy color into the dark night.

She was used to seeing You Wuming wield a sword before, so Sang Yuanyuan has already listed the ‘sword’ weapon as the most handsome weapon in her heart. Seeing him swinging the saber today, she couldn’t help but wavered a little again——This saber seemed extremely cool too!

The heavy troops have gathered on the drill ground in front of the fortress’ exit. Jiang Thirteenth leisurely put the huge bow back to his back, waved his hand to give the order to leave the wall.

As soon as the military order was issued, Jiang Thirteenth reacted very quickly and drew his bow out again with a turn of his hand. Then there was a clear and crisp sound of metal striking each other, and a string of long sparks appeared at the place where the bow’s back and the saber’s body met.

You Wuming have already rushed and killed along the way to the position behind him without anyone noticing it at all and made a sudden sneak attack!

This sound of weapons clashing each other is the signal.

The five hundred heavy cavalry who quietly creeped to the gate of the fortress in the dark night had wrapped up the beast’s hooves. They launched an unreserved charge without any sound at all.

At this time, the Tiandu army, who was preparing to leave the wall and gathered on the drill ground, did not know what had happened. When they heard the sound of the weapon clashing with each other, everyone was shocked and looked up at the wall in a dazed manner.

Before they could react, they felt a huge and towering black wave crashing down straight towards their head!

It turns out to be a heavy cavalry!

This group of heavy cavalry seemed to have descended from the sky. When they found them, the awe inspiring heavy sword had been swung to the front door already.

“Enemy attack——”

The blood splashed high and the iron hooves crushed over without mercy.

In the next moment, the vanguard cavalry has crashed into the crowd on the drill ground!

In the case of a full charge, cavalry has an overwhelming advantage over infantry.

The Tiandu’s soldiers are also dark armored soldiers. However, in front of this heavy tsunami-like impact, they have no resistance at all. They are either knocked upside down or crushed under the heavy hooves. Some got their armor broken and were killed on the spot, and some were seriously injured and vomiting blood in an instant.

The cavalry ran over the drill ground, and nearly a third of the Tiandu army fell to the ground and couldn’t stand up.

When turning around to charge for the second time, their speed was not enough.

The Tiandu army was already on guard, so the You state’s cavalry no longer had an overwhelming advantage. When they rushed to the middle of the crowd, they were completely dragged down. Under the leadership of Little Five, everyone abandoned their mounts, jumped down and fought a close combat with the Tiandu army.

Sang Yuanyuan plucked up one hundred and twenty thousand times of courage and spirit.

She quietly threw down the sunflowers one after another and planted them all over the edge of the drill ground.

The thin and transparent spiritual vines quietly spread to the field from all directions. While tripping the Tiandu soldiers, it conveys healing spirit mist to the wounded soldiers on their side.

The Tiandu army soon found in despair that the sneak attack troops in front of them were all impenetrable, and their attack which was full of spirit essence was often easily stopped by the green spiritual vine that was swinging on the opponent’s dark armor.

“This is the best, best refined wood element dark armor! They are the close guards of King Dong!” A Tiandu soldier who discovered the mysterious secret then shouted loudly.

Sang Yuanyuan: “…”

Although their original intention was to frame Dong state, this whatever refined wood element dark armor was purely an accident.