mercy

Credits to the artist

Characters: you and mercy

(alright it's pretty late and I'm trying to get this fanfic done because I'm tired also tw? Idk tw: a bit of angst in the middle but turns fluff)

You had been kidnapped by mercy for a couple of days now. Mercy was kind to you when every you shouted or screamed she never raised her voice at you.

You were making a drawing in 'your' room. You heard the door open, you tired your head to see your kidnapper. "Hello sweetie how have you been?" She asked . All you did was continuing your drawing "well?how have you been?" She asked once more.

"Ok I guess" you replied. Mercy walked over to you to see your drawing. "What's that your drawing?" She questioned you showed your drawing, you were drawing a cat with a hat(any type of hat of your choice).

"Oh how cute" you were still silent "is there something wrong?" She stared at you knowing there is something wrong. "Why did you kidnapped me?" You asked her. She was shocked by your answer but a little bit disappointed "I didn't kidnapped you I saved you" mercy said.

"But you didn't answer my question" you talked backed . She was going to say something but didn't. There was silence in the room, mercy didn't know why she kidnapped you she saw you and then she fell in love with you (like a daughter and mother bond not romanticly)

She quickly made up a lie "I wanted a child of my own but I couldn't but when I saw you, I thought you would make the perfect child" she said "why couldn't you adopt?" You asked. Mercy was now starting to get inpatient "that's enough questions ok" she demanded.

You continued with your drawing. Mercy went into the kitchen to make dinner. You wanted to go back to your parents, you weren't anything special, a normal life, you loved your parents, they weren't abusive or alcoholics. Perfectly normal you loved them and they loved you.

You left your room to go see mercy. She had noticed (idk how) " is there something wrong?" She questioned "what do I call you?" You asked her "mama , mother, mum, mom. Anything that makes you comfortable" she smiled at you. You stood there in silence for a couple of seconds and said " can I call you Angela?" She froze wondering how did you figure out her name.

"No" "but you said anything that makes me comfer-" you were cut off but mercy "I said no ok" she said with her raising her voice a bit louder.

She calmed herself and said "dinner in a couple minutes ok" you left to your room in anger and shock. You never heard her raise her voice at you , now you really wanted to go home .

A couple minutes passed mercy had called you for dinner. You and mercy were eating until you said something that upset mercy a little bit "when can I go home" you asked.

She sighed "you have been upsetting me with your questions today" you looked up at her to see her disappointed " but I miss my mams and my papa" you said. Mercy stood up from the chair she was sitting on and grabbed your hand "that's enough " she dragged you to 'your' room and locked the door.

"Hey let me out!" You shouted banging on the door "not until you behave and be a good child" she walked away. "But I am. I am a good child!" You shouted then started to cry.

A couple of hours later mercy unlocked the door to see you in bed crying. "Sweetheart I'm sorry, I know I shouldn't have done that I understand that you were curious, I know that your a good child" she walked over to you. "Do you forgive me?" She asked you, you looked at her with you red puffy eyes. " I guess" mercy frowned.

She opened her arms to an hug. It took you a couple of seconds to hug her. "Your a good child"

(Oh my god I completed this be for midnight I'm proud of myself)

Words counted:700