Cupid hanzo pt2

Alright I'm going to speed run this cuz I'm on the bus right now.

And yes this is going to be an angst fanfic today >:)

If you haven't read the first part I do recommend reading that first do you won't be confused.

Also I0Devil10 asked for this one so please do enjoy.

Summary: after you get kidnapped by hanzo, he explains everything to you on why he kidnapped you but hanzo expected you to be happy but your not.

Characters: you and hanzo

-----------------------------------------------------------

You woke up in a warm comfy bed way different than your bed at your house. You sat up searching around the room knowing that you're not home, you remember the last thing of what happened to you.

You started to panic, you could be anywhere right now but you don't know where. You wanted your parents so badly, but all of a sudden the door slowly opened.

Showing your kidnapper "are you alright little sparrow?" He asked you. You nodded your head no "where am I? I want to go home" you demanded. He sighed, he kneeled beside you facing you.

"You can't, you never can. Listen to me they don't love I should know cuz you know, I'm Cupid" he told you. You nodded your head no "no stop your lying!" You shouted.

"So you would rather live with people who are lying about loving you?" He asked "of course! I don't care if they love me or not, they're still my parents " you muttered.

Hanzo was tooken back from your response. He was quiet for a while "I love you, not them" he placed a hand one your cheek "then if you do take me home!" You demanded once more.

"I'm sorry but I can't " he told you "I hate you..." he stood up with a disappointing look on his face, "that's alright I can make you love me though ".

-----------------------------------------------------------
Counted words: 320