when you successfully escaped pt2

0range_Juice0 was the one that asked for this, I forgot to put your name on the first part sorry!

Characters: reaper, soldier 76, widowmaker and Cassidy/ mcree

Reaper:

This man has an eye on you 24/7. The only time he didn't have his eye on you is when he was nighttime, he normally had a a mission to do.

So when he left you escaped through the window. It was difficult to get down the builden but you managed, you saw someone smoking and told them everything.

The police never catched reaper but you were still free from him. He would come back to get you but you still escaped.

Soldier 76:

It was easy leaving the house but when soldier saw you outside it was hard as hell to out run him, hes a soldier for god sake all the training didn't go to waste.

The only reason you escaped for him was a woman walking home and you asked for help.

The police got him but after 3 weeks he broke out of jail. And he kidnapped you again, at least you were free for 3 weeks. You didn't escape for soldier.

Widowmaker:

GOD DAMN HOW THE HELL DID YOU ESCAPE WIDOWMAKER GOD DAMN. Windowmaker was sleeping, you convinced reaper to help you escape.

Reaper helped you escape putting you with your aunt/uncle/grandma ect.

Reaper would face the consequences from widowmaker but at least you you were free away from windowmaker.

Cassidy/ mcree:

It was pretty easy to escape him, he trusted you enough to go outside with him but a police officer saw that you.

He didn't realize until it was too late, he was arrested and you escaped with ease.

Counted words:290