kill counts I think they would have(males)

I did a female version if you're interested in that.

Mcree/Cassidy: 3. Yea he would kill anyone for you But he's little bit lazy really. His first kill was bastion, bastion scared you a little bit to far and Mcree/Cassidy was not happy.

Hanzo: 5. I might be low but he's quite smart with his victims. His first was soldier 76, he told you off a bit harshly and hanzo wasn't having none of it.

Soldier 76: 7 or 8. He might seem fragile and old but god he's fast as fuck boi. His first kill was reaper, reaper was told to kidnap you for talon soldier wasn't going to let you get taken.

Genji: 1 or 2. Genji doesn't want to kill anybody because he thinks that he should be better than his brother. The first person he killed was your parents.

Zenyatta: 4. The only omnic that is brave enough to kill people. his first person that he killed was genji, genji tried to tell off zenyatta of what he was doing wrong zenyatta wasn't to pleased about that.

Reaper: 9 or 10. Reaper may be nice to you but he isn't quite nice to the people that hurt you. His first kill was widow maker, she was being mean to you and reaper had to do something about it.

Counted words: 227