ramattra pt2

Okie dokie I wanted to do a pt2 from the last fanfic also thanks to Sky_Asami for the idea! This is probably the most second wholesome thing I have wrote.

Credits to the artist

Characters: ramattra and you

You've now been with ramattra for about 2 years now. You started to trust him a bit more, after the accident that happened with the robbers when you were 4, ramattra was more protective of you and you still haven't been outside.

You were sitting in the living room watching the TV while ramattra was out doing stuff. You started to think about something, why did ramattra take you away from your parents? Ramattra never told you why.

You were pulled out of your thoughts of ramattra coming into the house. Ramattra walked in the living room "hello little one" he greeted "hi" you were quiet for a moment and decided to asked the question.

"Hey papa" you called out "yes little one, is there something wrong?" He asked. You took a deep breath preparing to ask the question "why? Why did you take me away" you questioned him, ramattra knew that you weren't asking in spite or fear.

He let out a deep sigh. He sat down with you.

"this world is a horrible place and when I saw you, you were so innocent and the people around you were so cruel. The only the merciful and innocent deserves to be protected and I saw that your parents weren't there most of the time so I had to save you, procect you"

You sat there processing what ramattra said. "But my parents was there for me, right?" You asked ramattra didn't say anything after a couple minutes "do you trust me?" He asked. You nodded your head yes.

"Why did you ask me that question little one?" He asked you. "I guess I was curious, It was because you never really told me why" you told him.

Ramattra realized he had to do something "I must go, I'll come back in an hour alright" he told you " but you just got here" you whined. He stood up walking to the door "ok , bye love you!" You said.

Ramattra stopped for a moment "what did you just say?" He asked. You looked at confused "love you?" You repeated. You never told ramattra that you loved him, he finally realized that you trusted him that much "I..I love you too"

Counted words: 411