my cake day fanfic

Guess who's back, it's my cake day so I wanted to write something for my cake day, so you don't have to read this if you want.

I involved myself in this story, so yea.

Characters :me and you

You were drawing in my room on the floor while I tried how to figure out the washing machine in the kitchen. You finished your drawing and went up to me and touched my leg, I jumped and saying "Jesus, Dinny' scare me like that"

You giggled "what's does Dinny mean?" You asked. "I means don't but I said it in my accent, what do you want honeybee?" I questioned , you were about to talk.

I Until there was a knock at the door, I placed you down and went to the door , you came with me and I told you to stay there.

I opened the door to see the police "hello can I help you?" I said "hello ma'am, have you seen this child" the police officer hold up a picture of you "no I haven't, I'm sorry i hope you can find them" I lied.  The police officer left and I closed the door.

"But I'm right here?" You called out "yea I know but we can't let the bad people get you now can we." You nodded.

"Alrighty then I'm going to g-" I was cutted off by you "oh I made a drawing of you, here!" You held up the drawing. It was me next to a big cake "oh honeybee, I love it" I picked you up and hugged you.

"Happy birthday!"

Well that was quite nice to write about.

Counted words: 276