genji ending

This is a continue of the genji + hanzo fanfic, I do recommend reading that first before reading this fanfic but now enjoy the fanfic.

Characters: you, genji and hanzo

"Um..genji" you whimpered, hanzo gived an surprised reaction "let's goo! I'm better than you ahaha" genji celebrated "stop shouting genji" hanzo demanded "you just mad that little ryū didn't choose you" hanzo remained quiet.

Hanzo stood up and left the room, you felt a bit guilty "is hanzo leaving because I choosed you instead of him?" You asked "no he's just having a fit like a child " " Jigoku ni iku!" You heard hanzo shout.

Genji giggled at his brother being a child "now you wanna finish your food so you can go back to playing k" genji said. You nodded and continued eating your taiyaki. After 15 minutes you finished your food and continued your drawing, genji sat beside doing the same.

Genji got idea "little ryū, you want to go to the park?" He asked. You jumped and shouted "yea! Yea! Yea!" You jumped up and down. Genji went to go get your shoes, because you never had shoes on.

You got ready and genji handed you your shoes. You both left the room about to leave until hanzo stopped you "hey you can't go outside" he said to the both of yous, "what?" It took genji a moment, realising why because they kidnapped you and your still missing "Oh yea we can't sweetheart" you looked at him in disbelief  "wha..why?" Genji stayed quiet.

"Eh...let's just keep drawing" genji suggested. You frowned and pouted "ok.. can I at least tell me what happens to my old parents?" Genji didn't say anything.

Nah but why did all think of is hanzo  standing like the standing emoji like:🧍

Counted words: 303