happy Halloween special!

What the overwatch characters/ parents do with you on Halloween!

Also this is going to be posted early because I'm going be busy tomorrow so happy early Halloween!

Characters: roughly all of them

-----------------------------------------------------------

Zenyatta, ramattra, Maximilien, maybe bastion?: they didn't know what Halloween was until you explained it to them. They didn't mind taking you out trick or treating, but ramattra personally found it stupid and waste of time but when he saw you was happy, he stopped his complaints (also imagine bastion pumpkin costume matches you, that's so cute)

Roadhog: bro will for sure make sure you get all the candy in bowl. He would also trade candy with you like
"Are you gonna eat those skittles" "yes!" "...what about those peanut m&ms?" "...ok take them" (I don't know American candy names so don't blame me)

Ashe: I can see her, you and Bob (or bawb 🤭) stealing other kids sweets for fun then later you guys eat it...well you and ashe...at least bawb was included

Mercy, Winston and zayra:....they literally hand out fruit to people, you actually had to make a plan to sneak candy in the house to eat so they don't get you in trouble.

Baptiste, junkrat and Cassidy(maybe?) : they are pranksters throughout the month for fun. They would do harmless pranks and jokes but if they scare you with a prank and make you cry. They would instantly feel guilty and tried to comfort you....they had to give up their candy to make you stop crying.

Symmetra, sombra, tracer and Reinhardt: they would definitely try to make matching costumes with you. But in all honesty, they just wanted to trick or treat as well.

Soldier 76:....he let you go trick or treating by yourself. When you came home leaving your bag of candy on the table, he accidentally eat it all the next day causing him to panic and buy more candy to hide the evidence. He was never making that mistake again.

Dva, Lucio, kiriko: they would definitely be bumped by everything in Halloween, horror movies, trick or treating, costumes, Halloween parades. Speaking about that, they would take you to one making sure if your ok with it of course.

Ana: mf would just fill you up with candy and sugar. She didn't care if it's unhealthy as long as you liked it

Genji: he wasn't even wearing a costume and yet he won first prize in a Halloween costume contest. He was flabbergasted but very flattered, he told hanzo all about it and hanzo didn't even care (he did deeply).

Torbjörn: he is a god at making an horror/ haunted house to scare people. He found it funny whenever someone got scared at his creations.

Widowmaker, hanzo (maybe illare): they were all reductly took you out for trick or treating, they only took you out only if they can get some of your candy (which you never gave them).

Echo: she was surprisingly very enthusiastic about Halloween, since she loved learning about stuff, she really liked learning about Halloween and even the transitions of Halloween.

Reaper: he would scare all the kids and then steal the candy either keeps it to himself or gives some to you (he may be 60 but he knows how to scare people)

Sigma: most likely has no clue what's going on but just follows you to be safe or to keep you safe.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Counted words: 602

(Also guys do you like it when I post long stories/ hcs or do you like short stories/ hcs and be honest I'm willing to listen)