reaper BUT ANGST

Ah yes reaper angst. Also this was pretty much based on the other fanfic I did last time.

Also I'm making reaper having trauma as a child because why not (I know it's not cannon but still)

Tw???

The picture up top does not belong to me.

Characters: you and reaper
-----------------------------------------------------------

You cried and cried in your room. you failed to escape from reaper just because of sombra, she told him right after you got out of the talon base.

Reaper slowly opened the door in your room. "Hello little crow, have you learned your lesson?" He asked staring at you.

You didn't respond. You kept crying reaper sighed at the sight of you "listen I told you not to go out, your actions has conscious don't they now" he said walking up to your crying figure.

"I hate you" you muttered rubbing your eyes. Reaper stood there in shock, he loved you to death to the point he kidnapped you and you don't even care to love him back? It made him sick.

"What do you mean you hate me?" He questioned. You didn't look at him "I took care of you, i feed you, I make sure your clean and the only thing I ask for you to do is you to love me" he said.

You stood up "yea but I still hate you" you raised voice just a bit higher. He didn't shout at you but he just laughed , he took off his mask finally showing his face.

It was covered in scars and was smiling at you. If you were being honest you were scared, reaper saw your reaction "do I scare you?" He asked with a twisted smile.

You nodded your head yes "good." He placed his hand on your cheek "did you know what my parents did to me when I was a child" you nodded your head no.

"They hurt me, they hurt me alot but I will never ever hurt you. But all you have to do is respect me and love me that's all I asked do you understand" he said. You were quiet not wanting to say a word.

You nodded your head. He kissed your head standing up, he placed his masked back on his face "now have you learned your lesson" he asked the question before "yes.." you muttered.

"Good, dinner won't be long" he walked out the room without a sound, let's say you never thought about escaping ever again.

-----------------------------------------------------------

I'm pretty proud of this ngl.

Counted words: 423