werewolf Cassidy/mcree

Alrighty I enjoyed writing about this.

I need to write about Cassidy more often. Also please don't complain about me for only putting you Cassidy instead of mcree it annoys me when people complain to me about the topic about his name change. It's a name get over it.

The reader is also a baby because why not I think it's fitting for the story.

Summary: Cassidy found a village that he wanted to feast and raid. But when he got to one house he didn't slaughter one human being.

Characters: you, your mum, your dad and Cassidy/mcree.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Cassidy was smoking his cigar in a bad close to a village knowing that it was close to the a full moon meaning that he was going to slaughter anything in his path.

He took one more sip from his whiskey and paid the bartender "thanks buddy, also sorry about this" he looked around at the dead bodies on the floor because a couple of men make fun of him of the way he dressed, he wasn't going to take that now was he.

The bartender nodded his head quickly showing that he's nervous. "Don't worry, I wouldn't tell a soul" Cassidy stood up from his seat and place a hand on the boy shoulder "that a boy" Cassidy left the bar and started to head to the village.

After a couple of hours later. The moon was almost full while Cassidy was away from the village a couple of minutes away from it patiently waiting for what he's going to become.

It was finally time, the moon was full. After a minute of agony of Cassidy transformation. The moonlight shining into his furr.

He sprinted to the village knowing that he would probably kill plenty of innocent people.

After a couple of minutes he had completed wiped half the village. He got a house kicking down the door, your mother were with you in the kitchen crying. Meanwhile your dad were holding a knife trying to protect you and your mum.

"Get back!" He shouted. Cassidy just smirked at his attempt to keep his family safe "cute" he mocked him, before he could do anything Cassidy had already killed him. He was already full of human meat so he just killed anyone that stood in his way.

Your mother cried out. Making you sob "no.. no no please not my baby please" she begged, Cassidy walked over to your mother "hand them over" Cassidy demanded .

Your mother cried for a bit and then handed you over. Cassidy transformation slowly became human again "well shit" he muttered "well nothing that peace keeper can't do " Cassidy quickly grabbed his gun and quickly killed your mother.

While you were still sobbing. He has killed many people but this was different, you were different.

He rocked you in his arms "shhh,stop crying little pumpkin" his voice had softened, you had slowly stopped cry and started to babble random things. He chucked at you "you'll be ok darlin' I'm here " he walked out of your once called home.

----------------------------------------------------------

Sorry if it's long

Counted words: 521