sigma

This is also requested, but I don't remember the user name, I'm sorry also I wanted to add some Halloween stuff because it's almost Halloween.

Characters: moria, you and sigma

Description: you were just in the Halloween spirit until Moria ruined it for you, you found sigma but sigma isn't letting you go ever again.

-----------------------------------------------------------

You were in Moria's office decorating without her permission. You were currently decorating for, you've been Moria experiment for a couple of months and you've met a few people.

You were pretty excited for Halloween because technically it's your first Halloween ever! And you're a child, who wouldn't mind getting free candy? You were putting up some pumpkin banners up until you heard the door open.

You look at the door then smile happily, it was Moria! She didn't seem to be in the mood to deal with anything or anyone and seeing what you've done to her office...she was not happy.

"What are you doing?" Moria demanded quietly and coldly "decorating! Halloween soon!" You say happily running up to her, she still regrets telling you about Halloween.

"Right...well you're not doing it" your smile fades when she says that "...but..why?" Moria sighs at your question like it was the dumbest thing she heard "no one is taking you, you don't even have a costume and I'm not bothered dealing with you on candy!" Moria glares at you.

You let out a small, sad 'oh' you started to get mad "It's not fair! Other kids my age do it!" You say annoyed and angrily. "Well you're not like other kids, you're an experiment! A failed one for that matter" now that just hurts your feelings.

You started to tear up then say "you're a cruel person!" You ran out sobbing your little eyes out. You ran into the hall until you bumped into a tall man, it's sigma.

"Hm? Oh! Hello little one! Where did you come from?" He says quietly and confused, you look up at him and pointed at Moria lab making him frown "why are you crying?" You let out a soft sniff.

"She said I'm a failed experiment and I can't do Halloween " you sob until sigma picks you up "there, there, little one, no need to cry, you can do Halloween!" Sigma says happily.

You tile your head slightly "I..I can?" Sigma nodded and started to walk around explaining to you that you can celebrate it.

After many days, you and sigma were practically always together, to the point sigma never letting you go. You were a bit nervous and uncomfortable about it but you brushed it off.

Sigma even made a small space for you in his room, sigma never let you leave the room....and he wasn't planning to let you go.

Happy spooky month.

Counted words: 491

(I also realized my stories are short, do you guys hate that? Or you guys don't mind?)