widowmaker

Alright FellaEla445 asked for widowmaker, the Ashe fanfic will come out soon I swear it will.

TW: Death and murder

Characters: you, your mother, your father and widowmaker

You were with your parents at a fancy restaurant. You were enjoying your time, you were currently walking down a street the path home.

You heard your mother laugh at your father making a joke about something. You happily smiled at your parents, you saw a cat in the distance so you ran to it.

"Kitty!" You called out. When you got near the cat there were 2 gunshots,  you turned around to see your parents corpses on the ground.

You screamed in horror. Before you could cry out for help a rag covered your mouth making you feel weak.

Your eyes slowly closed, you saw a figure "Wonderful" you heard a woman said before beginning to drift to sleep.

you woke up in a room filled with french and your stuff. You remember everything, the restaurant, the cat and....your parents.

You began to cry with remembering that scene you saw. The door swung open seeing a woman's with her hair up, purple skin and she was pretty tall if you had to say.

"Wonderful, your awake" she said having a french accent, she realized that you were crying. "What is wrong little Douceur?" She asked, you didn't answer her the only thing you can reply with is sobs and hiccups.

She sat beside you, she didn't know what to do so she pulled you close playing with your hair "do not worry little spider, I'm here"

Counted words: 269