hanzo hcs!

Yes... I'm very bored but barely any motivation to make a full story so I'm making HC just now, don't worry you'll get full stories soon but not right now.

Also I apologize for not posting much, my lazy/ sloppy writing and making stories short I'm sorry about that.

Real quick, these are my HCS if you disagree with me that's ok it's your own opinion I can't change that.

-----------------------------------------------------------

•hanzo will try to make everything comfortable for you.

•hanzo is kind to you, he'll get you gifts, your favourite food ect.

•hanzo has never shouted at you, he has raised his voice but he will never shout at you just incase he'll scare you, hurt your feelings or (bonus points) if you cry easily.

•hanzo will try his best not to be strict, but if you keep getting on his nerves he will.

• he wont hurt, not a single chance even if you tried escaping (we'll talk about that later) or you annoying him badly.

•bro cooking skills are amazing, if you ask for food request, HE WOULD DO IT WITHOUT HESITATION.

•He would tell you stories when you feel upset or just for you going to bed.

•he will never mention genji but if you find out and mention it to hanzo. Never speak of it again.

before he had kidnapped you, he had memorized your sleep schedule
(remember you're a child, ik that some of you stay up till 3 am or later. Go to bed! >:(  )Anyways back to what I was saying he has memorized your bathtime, playtime when you eat, ect.

•He loves you but he wouldn't let you bring in bugs or stray animals in the house (including dogs or cats).

Punishment

• like I said he won't hurt you but he's not afraid to use things against you.

• He would gulit trip you into staying him saying like "do you really hate me this much you would leave me behind?" "Why would you leave me? You would die without me." Ect.

•oh but he will use your fears against you. Sure he doesn't want to scare you but he could use other things to scare you.

•scared of the dark? He'll cut the power, scared of spiders? He'll order some and then place them all over your room, scared of heights? He'll take you up to the roof if his house and dangel you off the roof just for a couple of minutes.

•BUT HE WOULDN'T HURT YOU.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Extra:

You walking in the living room carrying a racoon.

"Papa! Look at this cool cat I found! Can we keep it?"

Hanzo stands on the couch in fear.

"Little sparrow, put it back please I beg of you just get it out the house."

Counted words: 462