kiriko

Alright there barley any fanfics about any of the new characters.

Characters: you and kiriko

You were in the living room watching the tv. Kiriko was at the shops getting stuff that you didn't bother listening to what kiriko was saying.

You were taken from your parents a couple of weeks ago you weren't too sad about for some reason. Kiriko came home with loads of bags in her hands "little fox I'm home!" He announced.

"Hello! What did you get at the shops?" you asked, she got a smile on her face "close your eyes ok,I got a surprise for you" she said . You closed your eyes pretty excited for the surprise, was it a pet? Was it your favourite food or a new game to play?.

Kiriko reached into the bag to get something out of the bag. "Now open!" She said, you opened your eyes to see a plushie of your favourite animal.

You gasped, kiriko gave you the  plushie you hugged the plushie tightly. "Thank you!" You thank her, she just kept smiling at you.

You stopped hugging your new plushie "why did you give me a new plushie?" You asked, you weren't being rude you were being curious. "I thought you deserved it but you want to know something else" she added.

"What is it?" She reached into the bag once more "I got donuts!" She shouted . You smiled once more "yay! Donuts"

Extra:

  "the donuts are for me" "wait what."

Welp I hoped you enjoyed this kiriko fanfic I think I could have done better.

Counted words: 265