mommy mercy hcs

Because it's mother's day I'm making mercy hcs for people who ethier don't have a mother or have mommy issues or people who don't like their mum.

I was planning to do widowmaker but change of plans because I thought mercy was fitting.

Characters: you and mercy

Summary: just hcs for those

-----------------------------------------------------------

•mercy is the kindest but yet scariest person you will ever meet.

•whenever you have a bad dream or just can't sleep, she'll let you stay up with her until you get  slightly tired, a single yawn straight to bed.

• she'll make your favourite meal at least once a week.

• she's terrible at making coffee even asked genji, he needed healing after drinking it.

• I had a feeling that genji and mercy would be a mother and father figure to you only thing is, genji didn't know that she Kidnapped you.

• mercy would teach you a few tips for fighting people and healing yourself and others.

• when ever your feeling down, she'll do a little dance to make you feel better
(the dance is probably the hustle from the game, if you don't know it just search it up or look at it in the game)

• when ever you have a small cut or a little bruise, Mercy would kiss it first and say "does it feel better?" But she would help you.

• when she spoils you, SHE SPOILS YOU. Like imagine that you wanted a new plushie or new book, she'll buy you the collection.

I'm not going to do punishment today because it's mother's Day.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Happy mother's Day mum, hope you don't find this but happy mother's Day to all.

Counted words: 277