bastion pt2

I fucking loved the first part, I'm sorry for not posting the second part as well. I've been busy lately. It might be short but I'm proud of hopefully you're proud of it as well.

I prefer you reading the first part of this right now so it might make more sense if they story. Also this is very rushed .

Summary: you started to realize that bastion acted much stranger than before. But right after you leave bastion something very odd and shocking as well.

Characters: you, bastion and mentions of your mum and your dad.
-----------------------------------------------------------

"Bastion?" You called out looking up at him. He didn't beeps or made any sounds, it was horrorfing it started to make you nervous.

"B-bastion your scaring me, I have to go" you ran away. Feeling a bit frightened by him, you ran to your family tent  almost tripping in a small river along the way.

You heard something behind you, like metallic footsteps but you didn't dare to look back to see what it was. "Mama! Papa!" You called out you were close enough to your family tent.

No response. That was unusual ethier your called back to you or won't response and made you come to her (just me or no?) You finally reached your family tent "mama! Papa!" You called out once more but louder.

No response once more "mum.....dad?" You muttered getting scared that they might have left you behind. But after a couple of minutes of you searching for your parents you heard the metallic again.

You turned around to see bastion "bastion!" You ran up to him hugging his leg "I can't find my parents and I'm scared that they left me behind" you let out a little sniffle .

Bastion picked you up. "Boop be poob" he booped he started to walk away with in hands "bastion what are you doing?" You asked.

He just kept walking into the woods. You started to struggle "help mum!dad!" You screamed for help. But he didn't react to it he just kept walking.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Counted words: 348