junkrat+ roadhog

Ok I'm not shipping junkrat and roadhog I only see them as friends.

Characters: you , roadhog and junkrat

You were on the floor drawing a picture of your dad's, you had been kidnapped for 2 years after the first year you got kidnapped everybody stopped looking for you because they thought you were dead.

One of your dads came rushing through to see you "hey hey little junk wanna see my new bomb I made!" He boomed (no pun intended) you were about no nod you head yes but your other dad stepped in. "No Jamie" he said "oh come on! Just a little explosion wouldn't hurt anybody!" He whined.

Roadhog just stared at him trying to make sure what he just said. "No." He demanded.  roadhog picked you up saying "you have to get in your Pajamas alright" walking to your bedroom. You nodded your head, you never really spoke to much, but they didn't really mind I mean you can talk  but sometimes choose not to.

After you got into your pajamas junkrat came into your bedroom with something behind his back "hey hey little junk look" he showed what he had behind his back, to no surprise it was a bomb. "But papa told us no" you said junkrat just shrugged his shoulders and said "and he is not here now is he" he smiled.

He was about to press a button to active the bomb but only to realize that was a big mistake. He noticed a shadow lurking over you, it was roadhog. Junkrat turned around in a panic, roadhog picked him up and threw him over his shoulder and walked out the room "oh c'mon mate, I wasn't going to press it I was joking! My god do I weigh anything to you " you heard junkrat say from a distance.

You smiled then giggled, you love your junker dads.

I'm really proud of this one if my going to be honest. Sorry if it's short but hopefully you don't mind that.

Counted words: 340