blackwatch mcree/ Cassidy

Yep I did the whole crew. I kinda enjoyed writing about this tbh.

Characters: you, Cassidy/ mcree and Gabriel/ reaper

You were with your dad; Gabriel in his office. He was doing paper work while you were in his lap watching him work, he looked down at you he smiled at you you looked up and gave him a nice smile.

"You doing alright kiddo?" He asked you. You nodded your head and  continue watching him work, he ruffed your head. Gabriel was always kind to you, he never shouted at you when you messed up something.

The both of you were pretty quiet until Cassidy burst through the door making you jump "gabeee" he called out. Gabriel sighed "what do you want cole, we're busy" he told him.

"Well I see you being busy but I don't see the little darlin' being busy" he said. Gabriel stared at him knowing that he was bored, he didn't want to be bothered by him "kiddo go with Cassidy please, I don't want to be bothered by him" he told you.

You frowned. You enjoyed spending time with your dad but you didn't want to leave, you got off him and went next to Cassidy. He gived you a toothy smile (idk if toothy a word).

"Alright, come on pumpkin " he said leading the way going outside the office. He lead his hand out for you to hold, you held his hand walking out of the office.

"Where we going?" You asked him "well we have to visit genji and I thought I would take you to the shooting range " he said. "ABSOLUTELY NOT CASSIDY " you heard your dad shout over hearing Cassidy suggestion of going to the shooting range.

Cassidy giggled. After going to genjis room and checking up on him, after a while you wanted to go back to your dad "Cassidy" you called out "yes pumpkin?" He replied.

"Can I go back with papa please" you asked. He was quiet "why? I'm I such bad company?" He questioned, you looked down at your feet feeling guilty, he wasn't bad company you just missed your dad.

"No..." You muttered. He picked you up "good" he started walking somewhere, you were slowly getting tired and yawned "sleepy darlin'? Don't worry you can sleep" he patted your back.

You rested your head on his shoulder "can we go to my room, I wanna go to bed" he nodded his head. He walked to your room but he passed your room "but my room that way?" You weakly pointed at your room.

He ignored you and continued walking "just go to sleep pumpkin, sleep" he said. You got too tired to the point you fell asleep he patted your back walking into a unknown room.

He's not ashamed for kidnapping his boss kid but the only problem was Gabriel on his back.

Counted words: 482