junker queen!

The Aussie queen has arrived once more! Tbh this was kinda hard to write about.

This was requested by raostedbeanz wonderful pfp btw love it.

Also sorry it's short

Summary: junker queen has kidnapped you for weeks now, you were really not having it today but junker queen realised that and puts you to bed.

Characters: you and junker queen

-----------------------------------------------------------

You woke again in the same bed that wasn't yours. You sighed at the thought about seeing junker queen today, no matter how many hours you get sleep your always tired.

"Oi little junk you awake! I've got your meal for ya!" She yelled. You hoped out of bed "yea I'm awake" you said not close to shouting but enough to make her hear you.

You slowly walked up to the door trying hear junker queen footsteps but it was to late she was already at the door. The door almost hitted you but luckily it didn't "you look terrible" she told you.

"I'm still sleepy" you told her rubbing your eye. She picked you up heading towards your bed and placing you into bed, she tried her best to try not being too rough with you but sadly that back fired.

She tucked you in "if you want to be strong as me you need to rest" you yawned. "Ok, but I don't want to sleep" "I tell ya to sleep, you sleep" you nodded your head quickly not wanting to anger her this early in the morning.

"Alright I'll let you sleep for an hour" she didn't let you sleep for an hour, she forgot about you for half the day and the she realized that while she was in battle.

She woke you up after 6 hours of you sleeping.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Sorry if it's lazy and short I'm just tired right now.

Counted words: 307