Moria

This is basically a bit of a re-write of the blackwatch Moria story I wrote.

----------------------------------------------------------

Characters: Moria and you

Summary: your Moria first ever experiment that has survived....so far.

-----------------------------------------------------------

You were currently playing with the bunnies in the cage in Moria lab. You haven't left the lab ever since you've been created  there, you also weren't planning on leaving either. You've enjoyed it so far, you've been fed, got very few toys but they are toys and a few bottles of juice and water.

You play with the bunnies until you hear familiar tapping on the keypad outside the door, it was Moria, she walks in with the same tired face she left the lab with.

You ran over to her, hugging her softly, you looked up at Moria smiling happily "how did the meeting go?" For the first time, you see Moria smile at you....sure the first time she saw you move was a smile but it did fade quickly.

So when you saw her smile at you, it was like a fuzzy warmth, like a blanket wrapping you in a winter night. You even felt proud for making her smile.... "It went fine" she gently pats your head as you let out a small giggle.

She started to move to her desk as you followed "hey! Hey! Pstt!" You get Moria's attention, she looks down at you "what is it?" Moria says slightly annoyed and tired "can you teach me to read?" That made moria eyes widen.

She started to smile again...a bit creepy though, Moria was happy that one of her experiments wanted to learn, by choice! Moria leans down to your height "why do you wish to learn to read, little experiment?" You stay quiet slightly before saying "because I wanna read the books you read!"

You hear Moria laugh, a laugh you've never heard of before...or you've never heard her laugh before. She seems amused that you said that which made you frown slightly.

"Oh, you can't read the things I read, you're not smart enough for that" you frown more before saying "yes I can!" You walked away to the bunnies cages again as Moria follows you "my dear, the only reason you can't read it is because you're still a child. You'll be able to read it when you're..13? Maybe 9 if I raise you right" she says looking down at you.

You still stay quiet, you were kinda hurt by her saying 'not smart enough' your smart! But...maybe a bit slow sometimes, Moria noticed you didn't look up at her while you were playing with the bunnies.

She sighs before her face goes back to her usual stoic face "...you can read children's books till you're old enough, you'll read the books I read" that makes you smile.

"Really?!" "Yes, really" you look up at her. Moria gives you a small smile, at least you wanna learn to read. Moria looks at the bunny cages "you know you shouldn't get attached to them, you know that I experiment on them. A high risk of them dying or getting seriously injured"

You look back at the bunnies "...well, I still wanna show them love. They still deserve it...no matter if they understand me or not" Moria glances at the bunnies then back at you, she takes your hand and leads you to her desk "it's time I teach you how to read"

-----------------------------------------------------------

Not exactly a yandere but it's still a sweet fanfic in my opinion....also a bonus.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Moria: now read it.

You: da cat in da hat

Moria: no, it's 'the' cat in 'the' hat

You: nuh uh!

Moria:..how can you be so stupid at times?

You: how can you be such a witch at times?

-----------------------------------------------------------

Words counted: 657

The next fanfic is gonna be a cole Cassidy one. And yes, I'm not just gonna focus on calling him Cassidy.