genji

Ok I have got the genji fanfic

ALRIGHTY IT'S DECEMBER YOU KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS, CHRISTMASY SHIT.

Characters: you and genji

You were in your room pretty scared you wanted to go home. Your kidnapper came in and said "guess what little ryū" you looked up to him with fear, "w..what?" You studder.

"Oh little ryū, you don't have to be scared, it's December!" He said. You were surprised you had totally forgotten that it was December because the months flew by being kidnapped.

You let out a little 'oh'. "You wanna decorate the Christmas tree?" He asked, you got off your bed "ok.." you muttered.

"Ok then come on" genji and you went to the living room to see a large Christmas tree that was almost hitted the roof. "Woah that's big" you said genji giggled at your comment.

"Yea I know, I asked for a medium but I guess a large size but I didn't mind" he said. "Alright then let's get decorating this tree" he clapped his hands together, he grabbed the box full of decorations.

The both were decorating the tree , genji was humming a Christmas song and you were thinking to yourself.

'What happened to genji?' genji never talked about his pasted to you. "Um can I ask you a question?" You asked "yea, what the matter ryū" you paused for a moment thinking if it was a good idea asking him.

"Wha...what happened to you?" You asked, he sighed "I knew you were going to ask me this some day" he said.

"Long ago my brother was full of rage because I never took over my family business, so he murder me, after that I found from a organisation called overwatch. And helped me turn me into this, luckily I met a found someone helped me get use to my body."

You were shocked "...oh...I'm sorry" you said "for what?" He asked. "For asking about your past it sounds like you went through alot" you said, "it's fine, let's just keep decorating the tree"

You did, you decorated the tree for an full hour. You sighed and sat down in the couch "let's get some hot chocolate ok" you nodded yes.

He started making the hot chocolate "did you ever forgive your brother?" You called out. Genji stopped for a moment and started to continue "of course I did, I had to forgive him one day."

He finished the hot chocolate and gived it to you "hey little ryū" he said "hm?" "Why were you asking me all thoses questions" he asked. You didn't really know how to respond "I don't know, I guess I wanted to know you "

"Huh. Do you know why I saved you" you nodded your head no. "your parents are bad people, did you know that" "what?".

"Yea they hurted many people" he said "If I let you stay with them, they would have hurted you" you started to cry.

"Hey, hey, hey shhh" he tried to calm you down. He hugged you, you hugged him back after a couple of minutes.

"I love you" you said "I love you too" he replied.

Counted words: 530