mcree/Cassidy

Okie dokie people have different opinions on mcree/Cassidy because of what happened. So other people will still call mcree/ Cassidy mcree and other will just call him Cassidy so I'm putting both names there because I'm not bothered about arguments.

I can't stop laughing at the picture just look at it. Also the reader is sick btw.

Characters: mcree/Cassidy and you

You were in bed coughing and sneezing while mcree/Cassidy was in the kitchen making your favourite soup.your throat was dry, there was a burning pain in your stomach and it felt like you were going to throw up at any moment.

You whined in pain loud enough to make mcree/Cassidy to hear. "Don't worry darlin I'm coming" he shouted from the kitchen, he finished your soup and put it into a bowl that wasn't to big or to small.

He walked up the stairs. He opened up the door to see you in agony,he felt so sad seeing you in pain, he came over to your bed and kneeled down to you to give you your bowl of soup.

You whined once more. "I know darlin' it hurts" he said, "why can't I go to the hospital?" You whined he sighed at your question "you know that we can't".

You huffed "but I'm hurting". He spoon feed you your soup, you opened your mouth "I know, but remember that the bad people are trying to get you remember"

"...I know..." You muttered underneath your breath. you eat a couple spoonful of soup "is it alright?" He asked. You knoded.

"I don't like being sick" you said "yea nethier do I sweetheart"

Words counted: 280