the hanzo ending

This links in with the genji + hanzo fanfic, if you haven't read that and about to read this I do recommend that you read the other one.

The picture up top just 😩

"Um... Hanzo" you whimpered. Hanzo had a smile on his face "told you I'm better" he said  looking at  genji having the most smug face you have ever seen. You continued drawing until hanzo picked you up, you were confused and looked up.

"I'm the better father so genji you know what that means" genji just sighed and walked out the door, you were even more confusing "where is genji going?" You asked. "Somewhere he will be back soon " he walked out of your room, you finally getting to see the hallway, it was full of Japanese stuff that you couldn't understand.

"Well where are we going?" You asked once more "something I want to show you" he said "but I wanna finish the tayiki" you whined he giggled at your attempt to say the food name.

He placed you in the living room couch and he left to go get something. After a couple of minutes he came back with a photo, he sat down next to you "look at this" he showed you the photo.

It was a younger version of himself and genji they were smiling but there was an older man that wasn't smiling at all. "Who's that?" You pointed at the old man in the photo"that's my father, he was a strict man and I wanted to let you know little sparrow, I want to the best father to you" he said.

You looked at him with innocent your eyes "can you tell me what happened to my old parents?" You asked. He didn't answer for a moment, he picked you up "i think it's time for bed" he picked you up not answering your question.

Ok that the hanzo ending I'm stuck on how to do the genji ending but do be patient please.

Counted words: 331