demon hanzo pt2

If you're reading this first I do recommend reading the first part.

Characters: you and hanzo

Credits to the artist btw

You woke up in a bed which you have never seen before. You look around the room to see nothing you have ever seen before, you slowly started to remember everything.

You suddenly remembered the demon. That made you panic, your mother always told you and your sibling storys of demons, they eat or punished children, they burn down villages to the ground.

Like for god sake your only 3 years old why would a mother tell you storys about that. You heard the door open to see the demon "good morning, you've been a sleep for a day" he started to walk closer to you.

You got scared and pulled the covers over your head like any child would do. He kneeled down, he didn't pull down the cover because he understands why.

"Are you alright little sparrow?" He asked. You didn't respond, after a couple of minutes went by you finally spoke to him "can I go home" you asked he could hear you holding back tears.

"You can't" he muttered, you started to sob, you were horrorfied, you want to go home. "P-please can I go home" you asked one more time, he sighed "little sparrow, you can't I'm sorry" he apologized.

You started to sob even more. Hanzo pulled down the cover from your head to see you crying, he understands that your scared but he couldn't tell if it was him or you missing your family.

He patted your head, you finally look at him with your puffy eyes "do I scare you?" He asked in a low tone of voice . You nodded your head yes, he picked you up from the bed wiping away your tears.

"There's nothing to be afraid of, all thoses storys about demons are fake, well some aren't but still I won't harm you I swear" he said. "You promise.." you asked in your most innocent tone.

He nodded his head. You slowly started to have a headache from all the crying "I'm tired." You muttered (yes even tho hanzo said you've been asleep for a whole day, you're still tired) .

He put you back into bed. Covering you with the covers and leaving, you had so many questions for him but guess those have to wait.

OH MY GOD FINALLY I CAN SLEEP. IM TIRED AS HELL.

counted words: 413