soldier 76

This is another comfort story of soldier 76. This is a comfort story that the reader gets bullied.

Characters: your bitch of a teacher, you, your bully, your friend and soldier 76

You finally were able to go to school Because no one was looking for you after you being with soldier for a year. You were pretty nervous to go back to school, it had been a full year since you had only talked to soldier.

You were holding soldier hand walking down the street with your bag. You were scared to go what happens if you don't make friends?, what happens if you can't remember where you class is? and what happens if you get bullied?.

"Something up. What's wrong kiddo?" He said pulling you out your thoughts. "Well what happens if I can't make friends?" You told him, you were about to say something else but he stopped you, he kneeled down to your small figure "listen if you don't like it that much I'll home school you, I'll never make you do what you don't want to ok"

You were out of the school. He encouraged you to go in "can you come with me until I'm at class?" you asked he agreed. So You and soldier went in the school and went to your class "have a good day kiddo, I'll pick you up at 3:00, k." (Listen idk what time Americans come out of school).

You went in your class and a random girl came out of no where "Hello!" She shouted. You jumped "hello" you greeted "sorry for scaring you" "it's ok". You and the girl became friends pretty quickly, after a couple of hours of bonding together she went to go to the bathroom.

A boy came up to you and started to say things "hey loser" you narrowed your eyebrows "that not nice" "so what, where's your mum?" "Wha-" you were cut off of the boy again "where's your mum?did she leave you? I wouldn't blame her"

You were about to cry "stop it!shut up!" You shouted. You got your teacher attention, "(name)! Go to the naughty corner" your teacher shouted at you.

"But-" you got cut off again "go." You went to the corner for 15 minutes. Thank god it was like 5 minutes till home time, you told your new friend of what happened to you.

"What a jerk!" She shouted "..yea.." you muttered. "Home time!" Your teacher shouted. Everyone ran to their parents, as you went to soldier your bully tripped you up. You fell making you tear up, good think your 'dad' came to see if you were alright.

"Are you alright kiddo?!" He asked "no.. I've had a bad day" you were so close of crying. He sighed and pick you up walking home with you.

After getting home and explaining everything to soldier, he was not very pleased "wait so your teacher didn't let you explain?" "No" "and the boy kept saying stuff" you nodded your head no while working on your drawing.

You still went to school a couples days until it was shut down for a missing search by the police. Those people were your bully and your teacher, you knew your 'dad' had something to do with it.

Counted words: 552