neutral ending

This is the last ending of the genji+ hanzo fanfic, like I said with the others I do recommend reading the genji + hanzo fanfic first before reading this if you haven't read the fanfic.

Credits to the artist

Characters: hanzo, you and genji

"...no one really I just want my old parents, want to go home" you whimpered, genji let out a 'oh' and hanzo well hanzo wasn't too pleased but he understood why or so he thought. He thought that you were scared of them maybe they got too close to soon.

"But you can't, your new home is with us" genji blurted out. You stood up "but why? My parents love me and they are probably are missing me" you said walking to the door. Genji stood in front of the door "you can't" he raised his voice. "Genji! Lower your voice" hanzo told him.

"Why...I wanna go home.." you muttered almost about to cry. genji and hanzo looked at each for a moment feeling a bit guilty, "listen little sparrow, your parents abandoned you they didn't want to see you" hanzo lied quickly.

You had tears in your eyes. Genji picked you up holding you close "it's ok" he whispered. You began to cry in his shoulder, after an hour of you crying the two brothers put you into bed seeing that you were tired.

They Left your room and began  walking to the living room sitting down on the couch. "Brother" genji called out "yes" "did we make a bad mistake, did we make the right decision kidnapping a child and lying to them"

Hanzo gave out a deep breath. "You said that we need to protect the inccont, correct? So we protected someone that we loved, yes we shouldn't have lied but that's the only thing we could have told them." Hanzo spoke out.

They sat in silence for several minutes "I guess so" genji muttered.

Well that's the end of the endings in the genji + hanzo fanfic. Why are all the late night fanfics always the good ones??

Counted words: 348