ashe with a bratty reader

The title says it all. I actually had this idea for a while, it was either hanzo, ashe or soldier 76 I was going to do this with so i did it with ashe.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Summary: it's been a week since ashe Kidnapped you and she wanted to eat dinner with you but...you acted like a brat and she didn't like that.

Characters: ashe, you and bawb🤭 (bob)

-----------------------------------------------------------

You were in your room. You were still upset that ashe took you away from home, she never even told you why she did it either. You were doing something in your room probably watching cartoons and drawing at the same time.

It was around 5:43 pm close to dinner time. After around 15 or 20 minutes bob walked in, he gestured you to follow him and you did. You liked bob...you didn't know why, you just liked him.

You both end up in the kitchen where ashe was sitting at the dinner table "you finally arrived" she says with her accent being very noticeable. There were 2 plates of food on the table, you took one and started to walk back to your room till you got stopped by Bob going in front of you.

"Where you think you're going?" She says in an angry tone. You seem confused, you always did that ever since you came here "...to..my room?" You say back in a confused tone.

"Not anymore, every night and day you come to this table, to eat with me and with bawb with us Understood?" She says in a demanding voice, you sit at the table.

The food was chicken, mashed potatoes and vegetables...you didn't feel like eating so you jumped off the chair tried to put your dish in the kitchen. Ashe then grabs you putting you back in the chair "where...do you think...you are going?" You look away from her "I'm not hungry"

She looks at you like your crazy "how? You barely had anything to eat today. I expect you to eat your food!" It's not a request it was more than a demand.

"No! I'm not hungry!" You say back in a anonnyed tone. She got mad at that "don't you dare talk back to me!" She shouted, she clearly fuming, she then suddenly grabs your arm dragging you to your room, she was hurting you.

"Stop it! Your hurting me!" Her grip tightens, she chucks you into your room locking the door "if you're not hungry I'll make you starve then till your begging for food!" She shouts, she was being very serious about this.

You were mad "you can't do that!" Ashe scoffs "of course I can, you acted like a brat so I'm going to punish you like a damn brat" she then goes back to the kitchen eating her own food.

After 4 whole days of not eating, you were desperate...you wanted food so badly, you lost weight rappelling fast "I'm sorry... please...I'll be good... please let me have food" you begged loud enough for her to hear.

Ashe smiles, she loves it when she feel in control, she went back to your room holding a plate with a sandwich "you going to eat now?" She questions already knowing the answer.

You nodded quickly desperate for the sandwich, she puts down the sandwich you were about to eat it till ashe stopped you "nuh uh, you have to apologize first to me" she smirks you spouted.

"I'm sorry for not eating in the first place, can I eat now?!" You say desperately, she nods letting you eat it. You eat it pretty quickly and she hands you a cup of juice "here have this aswell" you drank the juice aswell.

You were still hungry but less than before "now, you going to stop acting like a brat and behave so you can have dessert?" She asks. You nodded your head in defeat of stopping being a brat.

She smiles and grabs your hand, you both walked down the hall and back in the kitchen there was a bowl of your favourite ice cream in it and you eat it slowly not wanting a brain freeze.

After those couple of days, you need acted like a brat ever again.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Counted words: 720