BASTION FANFIC!?!? HOW UNUSUAL

Do I hate playing against bastions in game ,yes. Do I love playing with bastions, yes. Am I only doing this because I love bastion mains because they're so nice and wholesome, yes yes I am.

also I tried my best writing about bastion but I think I did very well AND WHY IS BASTION NOT WRITTEN SO MUCH I LOVE HIS VOICELINES SO MUCH😭😭.

summary: you and your parents go on a camping for the weekend and you wonder off but you found a new friend along the way. When you had to go your friend started to act different.

Characters: you, your dad , your mum and bastion.

-----------------------------------------------------------

You hopped out of your dad's car looking around your surroundings seeing the massive and large trees. This was the most deepest in a forest.

You inhaled the fresh air "mama! Can I explore?" You called for your mum. She nodded her head no "we have to get some food and set up the tent" she told you.

You huffed. Your father got out the car getting the tent stuff "come on, they want to explore the woods let them" your father said. Your mother sighed knowing that the both of you weren't going to back down.

"Fine but don't go to far" she sighed once more. You smiled at her "thank you " you ran into the woods looking around, you looked in the distance and you saw something move.

It wasn't small, it wasn't an animal ethier. You were intrigued by it, you ran to the place where the mysterious thing moved, you looked around to see nothing until you looked at your feets seeing large robot footsteps.

It left a trace so you followed the trail. You were close to the end of the trail, your excitement grew bigger and bigger with every step you took.

You finally stopped to see a big robot looking around. You gasped in amazement "so cool" you whispered the robot heard you turning around. It made you jump a little bit.

"Boop be boop" the robot waved to you, you waved back at the omnic. You knew that you were going to enjoy yourself this weekend.

You talked to the robot and visited him everyday while camping. You would always rant about something and he would listen, of course he would say something but you wouldn't always understand it but you understand some parts.

"Well I have to go tomorrow" you told him. You were sitting next to him while you were playing with a couple of sticks  "peeb?" He peebed.

"I have to go, i wish that I don't want to leave you but I like my house and my friends oh I can't forget about my parents!" You stood up "well I have to get packing" you cleaned the mud off you "see you bastion" you started to walk until you heard bastion stand up.

You stopped and turned around to see bastion standing over you "bastion?".

-----------------------------------------------------------

Counted words : 501