omnic Bois hc :D

I saw a Tumblr post and I was inspired by it so I had to write a fanfic about it (well a HC).

These are just random HCS that I thought up of and if you disagree with them that's ok we all have our different opinions.

Characters: zenyatta, ramattra and  Maximilian
-----------------------------------------------------------

Zen

•zen would read you stories at night for your bedtime even if you were being punished he would tell you stories.

•it would take would take zen a while to figure out why you were scared to be away from your parents.

•zen wouldn't call you any nicknames until you were fully comfortable with him.

•zen would be surprised when you gived him a hug for the first time but after time he would warm up to it.

Punishment

• it will take zen to have the guts (if he had any) to punish you.

•but when he does punish you, you have truly pissed him off.

•he would would lock you in your room until you wil apologies, he would wait until you finally apologize he didn't mind waiting days.
______________________________________

Ram

• he was afraid that he might scare you (which he did) but after a day or 2  he would understand why your afraid of him.

•it will take a while to get use to his hatred for humans.

• bath time with ram is.... interesting hes tries his best not to make it awkward but no matter what happens it's still awkward .

• if you ask him for a story either to read you one or just to tell a story, he wouldn't mind to tell you for 20 minutes or maybe 2 hours.

•he'll keep you away from talon like a secret because he'll know that they would hurt you or kidnap you.

Punishment

• he isn't shy to break a few bones. Bro doesn't care if you're a child or not, you disobeyed him and failed escape him.

• he'll scare you till the point you never sleep with the lights on and you hide in the closet everytime he comes in the room.
______________________________________
Max

(Alright I guessing that he's mostly known on the comics Which I do not have, so I'm only getting the info on him from the game and fanfics)

•this man would absolutely buy everything you want no questions ask.

• you would give max hugs there and now, if he was being honest he doesn't mind them, he loves them.

•when ever he was business with business and he needed to travel to another country he would take you with him.

• but when he has business with talon he would get one of his goons to babysit you, he doesn't enjoy it but he can last.

•same with ram, he would keep you a secret from talon.

Punishment

•he would hire a hitman to anyone you had talked to whilst trying to escape.

•max would ignore you, won't speak to you, hey not even feed you until you apologize and show how weak you are without him.

Counted words: 508