MENTAL PATIENT JUNKRAT PT2

Alright few people asked for pt2 so I did it. Sorry that it took so long.

I do recommend reading the first part of this before reading this.

Summary: you just saw on the news that one of your latest friends had just killed your father and had escaped the mental hospital. Your were scared and someone came over for a visit.

Characters: you, your mum and junkrat.

-----------------------------------------------------------

You watched the new intensely seeing that Jamison had escaped from the hospital. "Mama!" You called out running to her while she was in the kitchen making some food.

"Yes dear?" He asked looking down at you with a weak smile on her face. "The man I told you that I was friends with, he escaped and...." You didn't say the last part about your father.

She patted your head softly letting out a big sigh "I'll contact the police alright" after that not long after your mum made a phone call to the police, you had been talking with social workers and the police.

It was very overwhelming for you but you managed to get through it. The Police said that they will be patrolling around your house and area so Jamison wont come near you.It was now around 9 pm around your bedtime. Your mother didn't leave her room, you had knocked and called on her that it was time for you to go to bed.

But no response, you thought that she had went to sleeping already. So you went to bed sleeping soundly not knowing that in a couple of hours later, your whole life is going to change.

Around 12 am you heard something, like giggling. You opened your eyes to see Jamison "heya mate!" He boomed, you backed away from him in fear.

"You're not supposed to be here" you muttered looking down at your feet Jamison frowned "come on mate , of course I am I'm your best friend remember? Best mates always stick together" he said.

You didn't answer "mate can you come with me pleaseee" he asked. You looked at him in unter disbelief and confusion, you nodded your head no "you killed my papa" you told him.

"I know mate but he tried to kill you, but if you come with us, me and roadie wouldn't even hurt you " he said. You stared at him, roadie? Who was that.

Jamison sighed "sorry for this" he pulled out a rag smelling strange making you accidentally inhale the chemicals "see you soon".

-----------------------------------------------------------

IM FINALLY DONE, IM SO TIRED IM SO SORRY THAT IF ITS LAZY OR SHORT😭😭😭

counted words: 438