you get in a fight hcs | mercy and soldier 76

Oh my days man it's been so long I'm so sorry! I've been busy a lot like a lot. Also I've been talking to ais a lot...but never mind that, this has been requested, other requests are on their way don't worry.

Requested by: sombrawqza

-----------------------------------------------------------

Summary: you got into a fight with another person at your school and soldier 76 and mercy isn't pleased...well kinda...(they are both separate hcs)

Characters: you, soldier 76, mercy and the bully? Idk what to call him.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Soldier 76

• when he got a call from the school he instantly knew something bad happened to you.

•the moment he saw your face in the head master office, oh his expression changes quick, a worried and concerned face to a cold and serious face real quick

•when he found out you got in a fight with another kid...he wasn't mad at you....he was mad at the kid.

•when he found out, what the other kid did to you. Shoving, slapping, hair pulling, hitting your desk. through the whole day. Dear god he was about to kill everyone in the room (except you and himself of course)

•he was proud of you for what you did back he was so proud of you! He was so close of laughing at the other kid parents but he didn't. When he found out you broke the other person nose and burst they're lip. He found that amusing to hear.

• but when you two get back home he would ask a few questions then see how much damage the other person did to you.

•and if the other kid didn't learn they're lesson...he would have to teach them some

"You kicked they're ass right?"

"You did some damage back there! I'm proud of you!"

"They didn't even stand a chance against you"

"Oh? They didn't stop? Don't worry...I'll teach them some lessons"

Mercy

•when she saw you when you got back home, she instantly put you on the couch and got the med kit.

•when you explained everything to her, she was pissed. Like when you piss off a mama bear in the woods.

• she would go down to the school office and go off...not at the school, at the kid parents and the kid.

• but when she heard you fought back and 2x as harder, she hard the most shit eating grin you can imagine, then insults everyone in the room....don't test this woman when it comes to you.

•she would tell all her friends about your fight and you won it.

• she would buy you your favourite snacks and drinks and praise you alot.

"Well done little angel!"

"I swear the look on their faces were so funny when I started to spoke"

"You had every right to hit the other kid back!"

•but if the kid didn't learn their lesson... mercy would take matters in her own hands

-----------------------------------------------------------

I was kinda Proud of this! Also hoped you enjoyed my first HC story in month's so yea, see you till next time my friends!

Counted words: 517