Cupid hanzo

ITS VALENTINE'S DAY AND MMMHHMMM THE HANZO SKIN LOOKING SCRUMPTIOUS.

SO TIME TO WRITE A FANFIC ABOUT IT.

Summary: your parents are falling out of love and your scared that they are going to get a divorce so you ask help from Cupid himself but it will cost you.

Characters: you, Cupid hanzo, your mum and dad.
-----------------------------------------------------------

You sat in your bed covering your ears not wanting to hear your parents fight with each other because of something so small.

You got off your bed looking for an old book underneath your bed. It was about Cupid and him making people fall in love, your parents always read you the story before you you went to sleep.

You found the book opening it to the last page, you sighed at the happy family on the page feeling jealous about the once happy family you once had.

"I wish my parents fell back in love" you muttered hugging the book hoping that something would happen. Lucky you that you hoped enough that something did happen .

"Hello little sparrow" a voice announced in front of you, you looked at him to see a man "who are you?" You asked him. He smiled softly, you looked at the book once more seeing that the man looked like Cupid.

You let out a loud gasp "you're Cupid!" You yelled in happiness. He laughed at your happiness "yes I am" he said "what can I help you with?" He asked you stood up walking to the door opening slightly hearing the two adults fighting.

He nodded a little understanding why he was there. "I'll help you little one but it will come at a cost" he told you, you nodded your head quickly "anything to make my parents happy again" he left the room.

After a couple of minutes you heard laughter from your mother. You poked your head out seeing that your mum and your dad were laughing.

"Your wish has been answered" he said. You smiled at him, you jumped on him hugging him. "Thank you!" You thanked him "now the price " hanzo said.

"What's the price?" You asked. He picked you up "you" before you could say anything you weren't in your house, you didn't know where you were. You were scared.

-----------------------------------------------------------

happy valentine's Day.

Counted words: 386