sombra

(I have been dying to write one fanfic for sombra)

Characters: sombra, you  and reaper

You were kidnapped by sombra a couple days ago. You weren't scared or confused, you were happy with sombra.

"Boop" she said booping your nose. You giggled in response. "Boop" she did it once more, you attempted to do the same but she was way to tall for you.

She giggled "what you can't reach me?" She teased . Sombra sat there for a moment realising something " don't you miss your home?" She asked, you fiddled with your fingers and said " I guess so but I do miss my mama".

Sombra sighed "don't worry little cutie, I'll be like your mother figure now" she said lifting you up. You giggled until sombra phone went off "ugh Gabe" she cancelled the call but he kept ringing.

Sombra gived up and picked up the phone "what is it" "you know the kid you took, they are being looked for the police, so be careful" sombra mocked his voice and you laughed watching her doing it.

"Ok Gabe" "I never told you to call me that it's reaper" sombra hanged up the phone to play with you. You started to get hunger you were going to tell sombra think but something caught her attention. There was a report on TV saying that widow maker had killed an important omnic.

You were paying any attention so you went in your room to play. "Sweetie what do you wanna a eat?" She asked, "pizza !" You said. " I guessed you earn it".

(Yes I'm aware that it's short but see sombra as a cool mum and also it's not exactly a yandere story but hey)

Words counted: 286