moria

Oh wow it's been so long since I wrote something, also I hear the Moria simps absolutely going mental cuz I've barely written about Moria, love her but idk how to write her.
-----------------------------------------------------------

This was requested by Negromancerr
-----------------------------------------------------------

Summary: moria recently made you in her lab one night and has experimented on you and taught you things, you were so innocent and pure and Moria was obsessed with it...to the part shes almost unhinged

Characters: you and Moria

-----------------------------------------------------------

You were in Moria office sorting out a few reports of morias, you were quiet and didn't really talk back to Moria. You were pretty obedient but you were quietly and silently working and sorting out things of Moria's.

You were supposed to become a killing machine with no feelings or remorse but you were the opposite. You were kind and innocent barely could hurt a fly, so the experiment of Moria was a fail making her frustrated.

You hear loud footsteps coming that echoes through the halls, you could tell it's Moria. She came in the room quietly but she seems angry. She seems calm but when she closes the door she slams it close.

She went to her desk about to work until she realised something "... experiment 057....did you clean up my office?" She asks in curiousty thinking that you might have a different use to her.

You nodded then you noticed a cage on the table, you went to see there was bunnies...they were heavily experimented on but you still liked them and Moria noticed "... experiment 057...how about we make a deal...you clean my office and serve me and only me...and I get you rewards when you're obedient?" She asks making you nod happily.

When you accepted that deal...it came with a cost a big cost you didn't realise, your freedom. You kept get experimented on non stop making Moria pleased.

After days or even weeks of experiments she finally rewards you. "Experiment 057....I'm going on a mission so you...can look after the bunnies..." After she leaves you instantly went to the bunnies and played with them and even pets them.

Moria would never give you freedom ever again....she will never ever let your innocence go even if shes a monster doing it...she absolutely obessbed with it.

-----------------------------------------------------------

I'm kinda proud of this ngl, I'm actually happy someone requested this. But I do apologise for it being short

Counted words: 412