reaper + soldier 76

OK FIRST I AIN'T SHIPPING BECAUSE REAPER IS STRAIGHT AND SOLDIER IS GAY ALSO HOW THE HELL DID I NOT THINK OF THIS!?!?!?!

credits to the artist

And yes it's another toddler reader, leave me alone I'm starting to like toddler reader,WAIT THAT SOUNDS SO WRONG WAIT A MINUTE THATS NOT WHAT I MEANT.

characters: you, reaper ,soldier 76 and your mum (hehe nice)

You were just playing by yourself in your playroom while you mum and dad were next door talking about something. you heard a tap at the window, you turned around seeing a man in a mask dressed in all black.

You waddled to the door about to open it until your mum picked you up and rushed out of the room. You saw that she was quite worried and she had red paint on her clothes.

"Where's dada?" You asked. She didn't respond, you looked behind the both of you, you saw a man with a mask blue jacket and gun in his right hand in the room your parents were in.

The man dressed in black came next to him and started to argue. after a couple of hours later, you and your mother were in the hotel with police searching your house.

"Stay here sweetie, I'm just going to get myself a drink ok, don't go anywhere" your mother told you before leaving the room. A couple of minutes passed until you heard a noise in the bathroom, you got off the bed you were on and started to investigate the noise your heard.

You waddled in the bathroom to see the man dressed in black at your window just a couple of hours ago. He noticed you and stopped then stood there for a moment, "um hey" he said.

You gived a waved to the man after a couple of seconds. "Now" he said, you were confused until a werid smelling rag came over your mouth.

After a few seconds you started to drift to sleep. You finally woke up after like a day of sleeping, you woke up in a bedroom that looked like your old bedroom in your parents house.

You got out of bed trying to find your mum. The door opened with the two men arguing "you Moran, you weren't meant to put that much in the rag" "says you, you were meant to get in the room without grabbing their attention" the old man agrued.

They both noticed you "good morning little soldier, how was your sleep" he asked. You didn't reply, you were still wary of them both.

He waited for a reply until he gave up "thats ok, you don't have to reply" you wanted to asked who they were.

But one question was more important "where's my parents?" You asked. They stood there in silence not wanting to say what is on the top of their mind.

Well fokes I'm going to leave that there maybe I'll make a part 2 that's up to you but I'm proud of this one.

Counted words: 510