blackwatch moria

Yes I hear the Moria simps screaming because I barely write about Moria

Characters: Moria and you

You were drawing in Moria office on her desk. You were enjoying yourself until you heard the door open to see Moria "hi Moria! How was your mission?" You asked .

She sighed and went to the kitchen part of her office to get herself some coffee. "It went horribly, genji killed every soldier that we needed, Cassidy and Gabriel were fighting through the whole mission" she sighed once more.

You were quiet for a moment until you thought about something that could probably cheer her up. "Do you wanna see my drawing?" You asked trying to make her happy.

She gave you a small smile "oh I made a drawing for genji hold on" you got off Moria chair walking pass her until she grabbed your arm. "No, no your not going anywhere" she said.

It started to hurt "Moria please let me go" you asked. Her grip tighten "no, I'm tired of all the other people getting more attention for you and I get nothing" you started to panic.

You've never seen Moria like this yea sure she'll tell you off but to the point she grabs your arm. This is brand new "please let me go" you begged "no, I'm keeping you here" she held you even tighter.

You started to cry "help! Help!" You called out. "Please leave me alone" you begged her eyes squinted at you, you were about to give up hope until mercy walked into the room "Moria I have to ask.....what are you doing?" She asked.

"Help me!" You shouted "get.out." Moria demanded, mercy knew that she couldn't help you so she left. Welp this is your fate being imprisoned by Moria enjoy it.

I'm sorry this is short I'm lacking motivation today.

Counted words: 311