genji hcs!

I'm back beautiful bitches!!

We did hanzo hcs so it's fair for genji to get some hcs.

There might be a few male characters hcs soon including doomfist cuz you know the new event.

Summary; just random yandere genji hcs.

Characters: you and genji

-----------------------------------------------------------

•he probably first met you on the street, you crying to him saying that you lost your parents.

•of course he'll return you but literally an week later he'll just take you back.

•when ever you have an nightmare genji would hum you a nursery song or tell you a story that would definitely put you to sleep.

•this man would absolutely panic for the first time you tried escaping but not for to long. He would find you less than 25 minutes.

• if you're the type of person who sleeps with a teddy evey night. He would be buying you your favourite animals as teddies for you to sleep with .

• if you think he's spoiling you a bit to much. Be prepared for that for the rest of your life.

•you must be wondering how he gets all this money to get you stuff. It's not his, it's hanzo's.

•bro would talk about his past like it's nothing, don't forget your a child that shit would be traumatized being told what genji told you.

•he wouldn't even dare hurting you but it depends on age wise. Age 1-10 he wouldn't hurt you, age 10-15 he'll probably just give you a smack on the cheek or hand. 15- 18 bro ain't afraid to hurt ya.

• he will talk about his past but it doesn't give you the right to talk about it. But if you're really young he'll understand that you still don't understand and say "don't worry about that it's not important, just keep doing what you're doing".

•it would take him awhile to take his mask off around you. Just incase he would scare you but after a while you'll get use to it.

•he makes the best soup, noodle soup or regular soup he can make it.

• but do be prepared for eating noodles for the first month your there with him.

Punishment
-----------------------------------------------------------
Age around 3-8

•bro would just lock you in your room until you would apologize but you didn't he would wait for you to cry and then let you out.

Before

"I'm not letting you out until you apologize do you understand "

After

"Thank you little one, this means alot to me, how about I make you your favourite food hm?"

Age around 9-15

•would probably chain you up like a dog, you will get spoiled less and get less affection until you learned your lesson.

Before

"I'll be back in a couple of hours if you still don't learn, you don't get anything back for return"

After

"It's nice that you finally learned, now you can have all the affection and attention you want :)"

Age around 15 - 18

•hes going to hurt you, that's all I'm saying.

•but he still wouldn't face you after your punishment because of his guilt.

Before

"I told you over and over, if you don't learn you'll be punished"

After

•he wouldn't talk to you, he'll write a a note of an apology for hurting you so badly.

----------------------------------------------------------

Counted words: 551