kill counts I think they would have(females)

Btw this is like in general this is like after they kidnapped you.

Tracer: 4, I think tracer would try and kill Less people as possible. The first person that tracer killed was widow maker because she tried to kill you and tracer wouldn't let that pass.

Widow maker: 37. She has killed your family and people who had hurt you And people that tried to rescue you. The first person that she killed was moria because she tried to experiment on you.

Sombra: 6 or 5. I think sombra would not kill anyone straight away she needs to see if they are worth killing. Her first person that sombra killed was sigma it broke her heart but it had to be done, he was trying to take you back to your parents but sombra wasn't having that.

Mercy: 12 or 11. Mercy is a sweet person but she would do anything for you. Her first kill was soldier 76 he found out about you so she had to kill him.

Dva: 3 or 2. She not a big fan of killing but she isn't afraid to get her hands dirty. Dva first kill was tracer she got to close and dva wasn't quite happy about that.

Mei: .. come on she is literally the devil.

Ashe: 14. She would do anything for your safety so she had to kill your friends and family. Ashe's first kill was McCree/ Cassidy, he found out what Ashe did and tried to save you but Ashe wasn't very happy

Counted words: 258